Chapter 62-I'm Back

There is a kind of people in the world who are born for love. When there is love, they are bright and moving, lively spirit, and exudes love for life and madness for love at any time.

They died for love. When they didn't love, they were lifeless and eclipsed, like walking corpses without their souls.

Li Dong has encountered two such people in his life. He summed up the similarities between these two people. They are sensitive in heart, weak in will, and cannot support their inner world.

As for the difference, it is quite obvious. In Li Dong's mind, Xi Xingling is very inferior. He doesn't feel that he is enduring everything at all. He thinks it should be.

When I go to Uncle Lian, I don't have any sense of inferiority, but I am very arrogant and sensitive, resentful and depraved, and very negative.

Jiang Liannan understands that he is enduring things that he shouldn't endure, but he doesn't want to change. He is a little lonely and arrogant, or hypocritical.

Chen Shen's identity is very special, both young and outstanding, and also the son of Chen Wuhou.

If it were in front of Chen Shen, all of Jiang Liannan's advantages immediately became weak, maybe this was the reason for Jiang Liannan's fall.

If you change your identity, people like Jiang Liannan may not be so close.

Thinking of this, Li Dong called directly and said to him: "Uncle Lian, come pick me up early in the evening, and I will go shopping with you."

"Huh, huh?" Jiang Liannan said, "What do you buy for shopping?" Dating should be eating and watching movies, although he does not reject shopping.

"I accompany you to buy clothes." Li Dong said: "Your dressing style is similar to that of your 30s. You can obviously dress younger."

Jiang Liannan breathed in his chest: "..." Yes, ten thousand arrows in the heart!

The speaker is unintentional and the listener is interested, because of Li Dong's words, Jiang Liannan feels heavy.

He immediately got up and dressed, and tossed his own refrigerator.

The helper aunt made dinner at home, and when she saw it, she said: "Mr. Nan, what are you looking for?"

"Aunt Qiu, do we have a cucumber in our house?" Jiang Liannan looked around, but didn't see the cucumber, but saw a papaya. : "..." He took it out solemnly.

"Cucumber?" The aunt said, "I didn't buy cucumbers today. This papaya is also good. It has plenty of moisture and tastes sweet. Take it out."

Jiang Liannan held the papaya in one hand and took out the mobile phone to check on the Internet: papaya in the other. Can I apply my face?

Get the answer: Papaya can be applied to the face and breast enhancement.

The uncle couldn't help feeling his flat breasts, and his scalp numb for a while: "Auntie, I want this papaya, you remember to buy a cucumber tomorrow."

"Okay, good." The aunt said, "Here, take this knife. Go and cut it."

"Oh, thank you." Jiang Liannan took the papaya and the knife and hurried to the room.

He fiddled in the bathroom for more than ten minutes, and finally cut the half-ripe papaya into thin slices and evenly applied it on his face.

At this point in time for dinner, Su Ye came up and knocked on Li Dong's door: "Chen Shen, I'm Su Ye, and I'm coming down for dinner."