Chapter 44 Gu Xiu Jue ③ The Beast and Ami ABO

Military headquarters, a place full of Alpha hormones.

There is absolutely no Omega here, because no Omega can survive in an environment like the military department. They will be severely affected by Alpha hormones.

From blushing and heartbeat, the whole body feels weak, but at worst, he immediately estrus and enters an irrational state of waiting for union.

Therefore, the military has always forbidden Omega to set foot, this is for the safety of Omega, but also for the safety of Alpha.

These Alphas are trying to snatch Omega during the estrus period, but they will fight to the death, and they are completely affected by Omega's estrus smell and lose their minds.

Given that the number of Omega in the interstellar is scarce after all, the excellent Beta is also the object of Alpha's favor.

Before Gu Xiu was unable to lose his fertility, his suitors...are still very few. No Alpha wanted to find someone stronger than himself, not to mention that Gu Xiujue was engaged to Horatio at the age of twenty-two.

All of his emotional experience is the part of attacking with the scum, but in fact they are incorrect feelings.

With his wet hair, he came out to see Horatio sitting on his turf, leisurely and contented like a master.

Gu Xiujie: "Major General Hansen, did you go to the wrong place?" He was wearing a new shirt with two or three buttons at random, and his coat and hat were hung in his arms.

Horatio: "Xiu?" He looked at Gu Xiujue with incredulous eyes, and laughed self-deprecatingly: "I was divorced by Omega, and then even you laughed at me?" He became married recently because of being divorced by Omega. A joke of high society.

"What does it matter to me when you are retired by Omega?" Gu Xiujue walked to the chair in front. He threw the things in his hand at random, then sat down and said, "Am I qualified to laugh at you?" As a retired person The married man, he did not laugh at other people's positions.

Horatio said: "Xiu, I'm sorry, I didn't handle the matter between us at the time." He could promise the family and Gu Xiujue to dissolve the marriage contract, but there is no need for Gu Xiujue's loss of fertility. To preach, and to use this as a reason for retiring is a bit too much.

Gu Xiujue: "What then?" He asked, casually tying his buttons: "You want to say that you still like me, but because of family pressure, you can't be with me."

Horatio shrugged his shoulders. "This is the truth."

Gu Xiujie said with a sneer: "Why don't you die?" He calmly and indifferently opened a small can of wine, motioned to Horatio, and received the other party's wave of hand, and he enjoyed himself a bite. .

"Xiu." Horatio looked at the charming young man in front of him. He smiled seductively: "Do you know what Alpha will turn into when Omega is in heat?" What he needs is not Gu Xiujie's answer, because of this. He knows the answer better than anyone else: "You will become an irrational madman with only desire in his eyes. This is the sadness of Alpha."

Horatio: "If I can choose, I am willing to be a Beta, just like you. No need to be restrained." He narrowed his smile with a lonely expression: "Or at that time we can be together without scruples."