Chapter 53 Gu Xiu Deciding 12 Beasts and Ami ABO

The opening dance has a limited time, and everyone who wants to dance with Omega will take the initiative to come forward and fight for the opportunity.

But this is not the only opportunity to express yourself in front of Omega.

Then there will be a question and answer session, a game-playing session, so I won't repeat them here.

Anyway, it takes a short time to take care of Omega's physical fitness.

When Li Dong came to this world, he obeyed the rules of this world, and his face showed no signs of impatience.

Occasionally some Alpha is too annoying, he smiled and said, "Next, thank you." With

a wrong eye, Gu Xiujue came to Li Dong: "I'm sorry when dancing." He said nervously. He didn't want to give Li Dong to another Alpha, but for reasons that were hard to tell, he did.

"It's okay, you don't need to apologize." Li Dong said: "The rules of the coming-of-age ceremony are like this." He looked at the male lead for a long time: "So can you answer me now and ask your questions while dancing?"

Gu Xiujie: "Um..." He started to feel hot again, but fortunately, he didn't put down the wine glass in his hand, so he picked it up and took a sip: "You made me..." His body reacted very much.

Because the reason is hard to tell, the major general blushed and sighed: "Let me yearn for you to enter my world."

Li Dong: "Do you enter your world...or your body?"

The people around were far away, Gu Xiujue Standing here trembling slightly, he closed his legs together: "Including the body."

Li Dong: "Major General Gu, I am very satisfied with your answer."

Gu Xiujue: "Thank you..." Every time I met, he was picked up by the other party. Blushing and rippling, this kind of shameful days are really enough.

But still can't help but say more to each other.

"Then please come to the next one, you come to the table and wait a moment." Li Dong lowered his eyes, he saw the next card written to himself, surprised: "Qin Xiao?"

It turned out that the captain also came to the scene, but just now Did not dance together.

Li Dong and Qin Xiao talked very happily, and the two of them looked like a pair of familiar old friends.

Omega laughed so happily, Gu Xiujue felt that his mentality was a little unbalanced.

No, he lowered his head and drank silently: This is wrong, Xiu...

He hopes that the time will pass quickly, let the last link come quickly, and announce the answer.

After waiting for half an hour, Gu Xiujue finally saw Li Dong serving the last Alpha. The opponent looked a little tired, but his eyebrows were still flying.

What a special Omega, with a breath of Alpha exuding all over his body.

Having a'slender and weak' body makes people reluctant to refuse any request from him.

Li Dong: "??" A man of 180, weak?

After finishing the penultimate link, Chu's father and mother Chu came up: "Huanhuan, how are you thinking about it?"

Li Dong: "Announce the result, Major General Gu."

Father Chu: "You really don't regret it?" Asked, there are many excellent Alphas today, and he gave Li Dong the last chance to choose.