Chapter 4: Xi Xingling 04

"Second Young Master, you actually don't hate me, do you? Wouldn't it be good to give me a chance?" Xi Xingling begged hard, very hardworking and sincere, as long as he thought that he would be rejected by the Second Young Master, and then forever. Can't get close to Han Tianlin, his heart is as painful as being cut by a knife: "Second Young Master , please, I really want to be by your side..."

"..."

"Second Young Master, Second Young Master..." Xi Xinglinglian The cry came out, looking pitifully.

"It's not impossible." Li Dong thought for a while, and he set the conditions: "As long as you abide by the regulations I give you, I can give you one chance, but only one chance. If you commit a taboo, I will let you right away.

Fuck ... Think it through yourself first." "I promise." Xi Xingling didn't hesitate.

"I haven't said yet..." Li Dongte was speechless. He said, "The first, when you are with me, you are not allowed to see my eldest brother, and you are not allowed to mention my eldest brother; second, I have the backbone to speak later. One point, don't ask for help at every turn, kneel down at every turn, are you still a man, you?"

"But there is no chance if you don't ask." Isn't this opportunity just for asking? Xi Xingling held the phone eagerly.

"...Okay, please continue to maintain this state of daring to talk back. It is best to stick to your bottom line. Whoever dares to violate you will slap it up."

"Except for...well, I do this except for people I like. ." And in the face of the person I like, I hope the other person will invade myself. If it really happened, Xi Xingling would wake up with a smile in her dreams.

"..." Li Dongzhen did not say: "Okay, let's talk about the third item. I want you to be a little reserved, haughty, don't be cheap."

"Second young master likes role-playing?" And he likes reserved and arrogant personalities, this is true Not difficult, Xi Xingling said: "Well, I will play a proud role for you at night. Do you like a policeman or a doctor? I can do it."

"..." Li Dong hopes to find a rope and hang himself. Go back to your own planet.

"Second Young Master, why are you ignoring me again?" Xi Xingling cautiously said: "I'm so hungry, can I eat together?" And I don't seem to know where the Second Young Master lives.

"Have you remembered what I just said? If you dare to commit a crime once, I will immediately tell you to go away and I won't accept you again."

"Yeah..." Li Dong was so serious, Xi Xingling quickly put away his deliberately depressed act of coquetry Yin, said seriously: "I remember, Second Young

Master ." Xi Xingling knew how difficult these conditions were.

But he had no choice but to agree to Li Dong.

If he doesn't agree, Xi Xingling feels that he has no goal to live. He will be slowly killed by the emptiness and loneliness every day, and will definitely go out to find another man because of loneliness.

At that time, there was no chance to see Han Tianlin.

And Han Er Shao is different, at least Xi Xingling feels very happy when he is with Han Er Shao.

"Then give me your current address." After talking to the other party once, his mood was really fucking ups and downs. Li Dong hoped that he would not regret today's decision.

Xi Xingling immediately cheered in surprise: "I'm still in the company, the second youngest will come to see me?" He was worried that it would be too troublesome for the other party, so he said, "I should take the car by myself? I am embarrassed to ask you to pick me up."