Chapter 31: Guan Yaoming

The more popular rising stage artists live in luxury apartments equipped by the company.

For the half-dead little shrimp like Lin Mo, he can only rent a house by himself.

You have to know that rents in first-tier cities are very expensive, so Lin Mo rents a house particularly far away.

Guan Yaoming looked for the address for a long time, and he found a high-energy broken community in front of him. Obviously, his luxury car can't drive into this broken corner, so he can only get out of the car and walk.

Li Dong: "Will your conscience hurt when I see me living so badly?" He wore a pajamas, came out lazily to open the door to Guan Yaoming, poking him in the chest by the way, and taking the opportunity to sell it.

Guan Yaoming: "I won't go in, you change clothes soon." He really didn't like Li Dong's pig nest, and didn't want to step in at all.

"I don't have any clothes to change, just this one." Li Dong said. He took the key of the phone and walked away in a pair of slippers.

"Your clothes for going out, go change one." Guan Yaoming said badly.

"I washed it and didn't do it." Li Dong: "I just rented two sets of outing clothes. The rest are rented. I paid them all back today because I can't afford to rent them. I haven't paid for the show. I am currently eating dirt.

Guan

Yaoming, who grew up from rich to big, said: "..." "Let's go, what's wrong with wearing pajamas, don't you want to take it off later?" Li Dong smiled and said, he turned his head and put his arms around Guan Yaoming's shoulders, and scented the boss's face. .

Not addicted, he provokes someone's jaw and kisses him again.

"You really don't look like such a poor person." Guan Yaoming observed Li Dong suspiciously. From the time he came into contact with Li Dong, he felt that this kind of dedication is the feeling that the son of a good life can only have.

Most people can't learn this attitude.

"Then who do you say I am? A rich man?" Li Dong looked back at his piggery: "Have you ever seen a rich man live in a ruined house? Why can't he afford to wear clothes?"

"Then why don't you come to please me?" Guan Yaoming asked, a person who is clearly too poor to die, and has such a big temper, he has lived for a long time.

Li Dong: "You can give me money if you please? That's fine." He smiled like a poppy, and suddenly pushed Guan Yaoming to the wall and kissed wildly.

Maybe some people like gentle kisses, but there are differences in preferences between people.

Guan Yaoming doesn't like gentle ink, he prefers rough, tension, and strong wind and rain.

This is the kiss between a man and a man, even if his mouth is full of blood.

"Brother Yao, is this kind of pleasing enough? Is it worth a house?" Li Dong stopped abruptly at a critical juncture, and he hung Guan Yaoming in a low voice.

"..." After

receiving a large sum of money, Li Dong fastened his seat belt contentedly: "Okay, let's drive."

Guan Yaoming saw him take out a lollipop from his pocket and tore open the layer. Plastic paper, put sugar in your mouth.

Li Dong only realized Guan Yaoming's gaze. He smiled slyly and stuffed the paper into the other party's pocket: "Litchi-flavored lollipop, would you like to try it?"