Chapter 67

However, everything has not yet been finalized, and Chen Wuhou desperately doesn't want things to be the way he thinks.

Because I just experienced Su Ye's betrayal, it was a big blow to a man.

When he arrived at the Jiang's house, Chen Wuhou suppressed his hostility. He smiled like he usually came to visit.

"Jiang Shibo, hello." It

is the evening, and the temperature is neither cold nor hot.

He came in and saw Mr. Jiang playing Tai Chi in the garden.

Elder Jiang didn't respond.

"Jiang Shibo?" Chen Wuhou was taken aback, and then leaned again: "Hello, I am Wuhou."

"Huh? " Old man Jiang finally reacted: "Oh, it's Wuhou, are you here?"

"Yes, yes. "Chen Wuhou said, "I have been disturbing you in the past few days, and I made a special trip to thank you."

Old man Jiang waved his hand: "You're welcome." The kid is very nice, and the more you get along, the more likable: "Go, sit inside."

He rolled up the sleeves of the Tang suit and greeted Chen Wuhou to enter.

"Okay." Chen Wuhou followed restlessly.

At this time, Aunt Qiu just made dinner, and when she saw the old man, she said, "Master, it's time to have dinner, I'll go up and shout to gentlemen."

"Yeah." Old man Jiang nodded: "Wuhou, you are here to have a meal too. Light meal, have a chat with everyone."

" Okay." Chen Wuhou glanced upstairs, scratching his heart and wanting to know the facts immediately.

But in front of Mr. Jiang, he still didn't dare to make trouble, so he had to suppress it.

"Come on, sit down." The old man sat down where he usually ate, and let Chen Wuhou sit next to him: "I didn't go on the day you got married, but you got married and Shi Bo was happy for you in his heart."

Divorced today.

Chen Wuhou's face was full of vegetables, and he couldn't hide the green cap from being worn.

"You know, Anan has always liked you." The old man said: "I was really relieved when I heard you got married, because your kid is too unkind. You have been bullying Anan's soft temper all these years. Don't think I don't know. "

Anyway, I'm going to tear my skin. This old man doesn't matter whether he is polite or polite, let's talk about the grievances of these years.

"This..." Chen Wuhou was embarrassed for a while: "Where did the uncle say, how come I don't know that the fourth child likes me."

"Fart!" The old man said, "He confessed to you when he was twenty, and lent you when he was twenty-five. 70 million in business, you only paid it off last year. He was so good to you. You never even gave a small birthday present. Am I right?" The

Jiang family are all careful. Yes, it's just not obvious when the relationship is good.

They are the kind of people who want to get back gifts after breaking up, not because of stingy, but because of hate.

"I..." Chen Wuhou opened his mouth. He would never dream of it in his life that he would be scolded one day by the old man Jiang pointed his nose.

"Do you know what your name is?" When he was young, Mr. Jiang was a violent figure in the market, and he knew the truth of

knocking the mountain and shaking the tiger: "You are called unconscionable, ungrateful, and white-eyed wolf." First knock him. Then he will seek his son.