Chapter 3: Xi Xingling 03

Today, I came to the company to hang out, not to meet Xi Xingling by chance. Han Yubai studied finance at University, and as Wang Yun said, he knew nothing about design.

However, Li Dong studied Chinese and knew nothing about finance.

If he wants him to work with Han Tianlin, he even wants to work with Wang Yun.

Second, if you followed Han Tianlin, wouldn't it give Xi Xingling and Han Tianlin a chance to meet?

Now that it is mixed into this matter, the last thing Li Dong wants to see is that Xi Xingling continues to abuse himself... Although in the end he and Han Tian came to HE, the process is really anti-human.

As a normal person, no one can accept this kind of morally degraded relationship.

Finding that Li Dong no longer insisted on driving himself away, Xi Xingling followed him step by step, with a face full of ingratiation and wanting to get close: "Second Young Master, do you think my face is much better?" He applied ice for most of the night yesterday. The face mask was another egg roll. I woke up in the morning and looked in the mirror and found that the swelling was reduced a lot.

"It's okay." Li Dong took a perfunctory look, only to see full of collagen. I have to say that the stupid male protagonist's skin is really good, white and tender, and his facial features are beautiful. It's just that the concept of love is a bit distorted and too cheap. He couldn't help but ask, "Does everyone slap you and you accept it?" Xi Xingling was surprised: "Of course not, but the person who slapped me. It's a big young man, I'm willing to be pumped by him." As if he was afraid of Li Dong being angry, he moved his face up: "But the second youngest wants to smoke me, too." "Sneer, I'm too lazy to smoke you." Humble! "Well, the Second Young Master has a good temper." Xi Xingling said seriously, and then he quietly approached the two steps, and almost stuck to Li Dong, so he was very satisfied. Staying with the second young master, he finally didn't have to suffer anymore, no longer need to miss day and night, this kind of relaxed feeling is really good.

Li Dong didn't get rid of him a few times, so he rolled his eyes and accepted this slimy walking style: "Don't you like my big brother? What is it to keep seducing me?" He is not afraid that Han Tianlin dislikes him. dirty?

"This is the order of the youngest man. He asked me to serve the second youngest." For Xi Xingling, Han Tianlin's order was a sacred decree, and he had to do it when he was kneeling.

"Huh..." Li Dong would rather turn his head to look at the flies on the glass than look at the slut next door.

He asked Xi Xingling to accompany him for half an hour, and then ordered to drive people back to work.

At 11:30 noon, Li Dong sat in Wang Yun's office and waited for Wang Yun to leave work.

"I want to tell Teacher Zhang something, you sit for a while, read a book or drink something." Wang Yun waved to the secretary: "lila, make a cup of tea."

"You go busy, don't worry about me." Li Dongqiao Sitting down with Erlang's legs, he took a jewelry magazine and read with gusto.

These are priceless jewels, before Li Dong could only be seen in magazines.

As for now, it seems to be as much as you want?

To be honest, Li Dong felt that there was no sense of reality, and there was no desire to wear gold and silver.

"Come in." Wang Yun looked up at the door.

Designer Zhang walks in with Xi Xingling, she is the person in charge of this series, and Xi Xingling is her assistant.