Chapter 41 Guan Yaoming 14 The Overlord's Surrender

Li Dong loosened his neckline and cuffs, he rolled up his sleeves, and then looked around: "..." Finally, he found an equally handy tool, a belt, on his body.

It is also compelling to beat the boss in this way, but without a ceremonial end, the other party will not understand the seriousness of the matter.

He sighed secretly, then raised his whip and dropped his hand: "Bha—" The first hit was not heavy, but the sound sounded scary.

"..." Guan Yaoming frowned. He looked back at Li Dong in pain and surprise, but saw the second whip fall with his own eyes: "Um..." If he had not been able to endure, he would not be able to carry it. Live this whipping.

"I want to whip you, can you accept it?" Li Dong looked at him with cold eyebrows, but he was getting more and more skilled in his belt swing.

"Okay." Guan Yaoming answered, then he turned his face and said: "You are free, I have no opinion..."

Then he gritted his teeth and accepted the flogging, not only did not say a word from beginning to end, but also silently helped Li Dong counting.

Forty-two...forty-three...forty-four...forty-five...

a whip struck Guan Yaoming's wheaten back, forming bright red traces.

When he reached the forty-eighth stroke, Li Dongqing panted and closed his hand.

He came to Guan Yaoming and gently said to the other party: "Brother Yao, I want to tell you today that there is no end to seeking revenge and being sought in your world." His finger was pressed on the opponent's wound: " But there is a limit to me." If you didn't hit me, I would have to hit you back.

"Xiao Mo." Guan Yaoming shouted depressedly, his face deeply buried on the sofa dripping with sweat.

"This is the last time I hit you." Li Dong lifted Guan Yaoming's chin and said: "You take this whip and think carefully about what I want."

"Okay." Guan Yaoming nodded hurriedly. His face was sweaty when he was beaten just now, soaking a piece of hair on his forehead, looking pitifully.

Seeing such a gentle and pleasant boss, Li Dong secretly relieved. If he hadn't had to, he didn't want to give up Guan Yaoming.

"That's it, the punishment is over." Li Dong stood up coldly and said, his next sentence was gentle and watery: "Then wait for me, I will give you medicine with a medicine cabinet and hot water." After all, he turned around and went to the bathroom to put hot water.

No one knew that when he turned and left, there was cold sweat behind his back.

In fact, Li Dong's heart was guilty. He knew very well that if Guan Yaoming didn't treat the people he likes to the dust, he would be a small citizen in this world where the strong respected him, he couldn't do anything.

However, choosing to step in here was a tightrope walker, and Li Dong was not afraid.

It was said that Guan Yaoming was beaten by the little wolf dog, and he lay on the sofa for a long time and couldn't recover.

After all, he lay down at the time, expecting Li Dong to take possession of himself fiercely.

Guan Yaoming didn't expect that the last thing he waited for was a merciless whipping. According to his many years of experience, his back should be covered with flesh and blood, criss-crossed.

Thinking of this, he panted and called Li Dong's name softly: "Xiao Mo..." Yes, not only was he not disappointed that the little wolf dog didn't like himself, but in the process of being beaten, he fell physically and mentally and completely surrendered.