Episode 25

At Xi Xingling's birthday party, Li Dong couldn't hold back the other party's persistent persuasion, so he reluctantly drank a few more glasses.

As a result, he woke up dizzy now, and he found it was pitch black around him.

"Xingling? Why don't you turn on the lights?" Li Dong asked, but he felt that he was not lying on the bed, but lying on the hard floor...It was

really horrifying. He didn't think his sleeping condition was so bad and he would roll in the middle of the night. To the ground.

"Mr. Li Dong, hello." An electronically synthesized sound suddenly sounded in Li Dong's ear.

"Who are you?" Li Dong frowned immediately.

"I am the force that brought you into the book, but now you have left the book and become yourself for the time being." The voice said, "Are you always curious about why you suddenly crossed into the book."

"Is it true? Because I think the protagonist is too stupid?" Li Dong shrugged, and he couldn't think of anything other than this: "I'm even more curious about whether the author has something wrong with him, and why did he write such a mentally retarded thing? Really in the world. There are such scumbags?"

That voice: "The world is so big, there are such people, so what do you think of them?"

"I want to choke them to death."

But this Mr. Li Dong clearly told the protagonist Very good, so it looks like he is a duplicity, oh no, a knife-mouthed tofu-hearted person.

"Isn't there a little love?" He is obviously gentle and careful to the protagonist, and gets along with the protagonist with great kindness.

Li Dong: "Why on earth are you here? Doing a gender survey? What do I care about you?"

He frowned, feeling a little chill, because everything in front of him was fucking horrible.

That voice: "Mr. Li Dong, I officially inform you that you have advanced to the second round of observation. Now please choose whether to return to the book or go directly to the second round."

Li Dong is not an idiot. He understood something in an instant: "You said I am being observed now? You control all of this?" What is the purpose?

"No comment, please choose whether to go back to the first round or directly advance to the second round. If you choose to advance directly, the world in the first round will develop the plot according to the original characters." After a pause, he explained in detail: "In other words, the protagonist Xi Xingling's end will continue the tragedy of the original."

Li Dong just asked, he saw a big screen displayed in front of him. The picture was a big bed with two naked people lying on it. Han Yubai and Xi Xingling.

Both of them drank alcohol last night and had a great time.

Xi Xingling had been pestering Li Dong to do it, but Li Dong was too tired and ignored him.

It was the next morning on the screen. Xi Xingling woke up first, as before, rubbing and hugging the man next to him.

Li Dong frowned suddenly, and he had an ominous premonition in his heart.

"Brother Dong, it's twelve o'clock, are you still up?" Xi Xingling harassed Han Yubai in a slimy manner. He didn't worry that he would be scolded when waking him up, because his boyfriend had a super good temper.

"Rely..." Li Dong finally understood why the other party showed this to himself.

What he was most worried about was happening. After Han Yubai woke up, he looked at the people next to him in surprise: "Brother Chen?" It was