Chapter 51-Gu Xiujue⑩ Beast and Ami ABO

This irresponsible guess was really wronged by Gu Xiujie. He didn't even know what the empty window period was in his entire life.

In the past few years, I didn't fall in love, nor did I break up. In the end, I had a fight with my predecessor Horatio, and the relationship seemed to be the same.

Now Gu Xiujue has read the previous paragraph a long time ago. After he was with Li Dong, he learned about the hormones and pheromones that he had sniffed before. When he met the right person, he would react fiercely

with Omega this afternoon, Gu Xiu Jue was surprised, he felt that the opponent was unexpectedly aggressive.

Inevitably, the embarrassing thing in the car at noon happened again, and it was very blushing.

Gu Xiujue was still waiting for Li Dong to get up and clean the sheets by himself.

"Since your cooking skills are so good, why didn't you say it before?" Li Donglue was embarrassed. When he saw the male lead's kitchen, he wondered, how could this guy's kitchen be so well-equipped and he could cook by himself. .

"Do you mind?" Gu Xiujue explained in a stunned voice: "I just don't think it is necessary to say." After all, of course they are not familiar with each other. The first time Li Dong came to the door, he didn't want to open the door to entertain him at all: "If you mind, I can tell you everything about me."

Li Dong: "It doesn't mind." He got out of bed and put on his shoes, quickly turned on his personal terminal, and called Mother Chu back.

At this point, the Chu family were all talking about when Li Dong would return.

Mother Chu: "Huanhuan, are you still at Major General Gu's house? Are you still coming back tonight?"

Gu Xiujie heard Li Dong talking with his family, and he left the room wittily, looking a little lost and went to the kitchen.

"Mom, I'll come back after dinner here." Li Dong stood up and said, he walked over to Gu Xiujie and ended the call, focusing on what Gu Xiujie was doing.

"Chu." Gu Xiujue turned his head, when he saw Li Dong, a faint smile appeared on his face.

"What are you doing? It smells good." Li Dong leaned in and sniffed, then he turned his nose to the side of Gu Xiujie's shoulder: "It turns out to be the scent from you." He said, bowing his head. She kissed her bare skin.

After Li Dong finished kissing, Belie felt heartbroken. If he was a little bit taller, he would be able to kiss Gu Xiujie's cheek.

"..." With the sudden romance, Gu Xiujie almost couldn't hold the wooden frying spoon in his hand. He happily flipped the steak in the pan and said, "How mature are you going to eat?"

"50%. "Li Dong said: "There is only meat tonight? Nothing else?"

Gu Xiujie immediately said: "There are vegetables, corn soup, yam and jujube puree." He knew that Omega tastes light and daily recipes are not like meatless dishes. Alpha and Beta are not the same.

Fart.

Li Dong is also a carnivorous animal, he has no meat and is not happy.

As a native of the South, he prefers to eat stew, stew and so on.

Fried meats such as steaks are generally acceptable, not disliked or particularly liked.

I accompanied Gu Xiujue to dinner, and the time went till 9:30 in the evening.

Li Dong checked the time, and he said to Gu Xiujie: "You send me back now." The day after tomorrow is the coming-of-age ceremony, and if you want to meet you will be able to meet soon.