Chapter 6

Not long after dinner, Li Dong is not very hungry. He eats noodles slowly, which is exactly what Xi Xingling wants.

Otherwise, what else can be done, one more second is one second, anyway the other party has already said that it is impossible to stay overnight.

However, Xi Xingling was already very moved when Li Dongken accompanied him to eat noodles.

If you change to Han Tianlin, maybe it's another big slap, telling you how far you go...

"Second Younger..." Xi Xingling leaned close to Li Dong's neck and called out softly, with an expression of resentment as if he was alone in an empty girl. Resentful woman.

"Eat noodles well, don't make a fuss." Li Dong sat calmly without squinting.

"I don't want to eat noodles..." Xi Xingling touched Li Dong's thigh and whispered: "I want to eat under you."

"..." Li Dong paused for two seconds, pretending that he hadn't heard anything, and continued to sit still. Eating noodles, in fact, my heart has exploded, and the screen is full of barrage: slut slut slut slut!

"Well..." Xi Xingling hugged Li Dong's arm, rubbing his chest against Li Dong's sturdy arm.

Li Dong thought he had tolerated him for a long time. At this time, he really... could not bear it, so he held his breath and said, "You are a man, don't hold your throat and talk? Do you know what masculinity is? Be a man You have to be masculine."

Instead of sloppyly rubbing the man's arm all day long, this is not a man, this is a human estrus machine.

"I know that you are like the second young master, you are very masculine and handsome." Xi Xingling cast his eyebrows and happily hugged Li Dong and swayed: "I am really happy today, and my mood is so good."

Li Dong said, "... ..."What should I do when you feel better? You deserve to be tortured?

"Second Young Master is really the best man I have ever seen, everything is good, and good to me..." Xi Xingling pouted, hoping Li Dong would give him a kiss.

"Oh, isn't my eldest brother the best?" Don't talk nonsense with your eyes closed while wearing a high hat. Who doesn't know what's going on.

"Ah, isn't it that the Second Young Master couldn't possibly mention it?" Xi Xingling actually wanted to discuss Han Tianlin with Li Dong for a long time, but the other party had the rules first, so she didn't dare to say anything.

"I just said you are not allowed to mention it, I didn't say that I am not allowed to mention it, understand?" Li Dong poked Xi Xingling's cheek with his chopsticks.

The inferior product was poked casually with his eyes closed, and even showed an expression of enjoyment, as if it was not the cheek that was poked, but...

"Cough cough." Li Dong really couldn't stand it. He put his chopsticks aside and ate the noodles. The interest is gone: "Let's do this, I'll go, see

you later ." "What, the second young master?" Xi Xingling clasped Li Dong's arm tightly, crying in a hurry, and said aggrievedly: "What are you doing? Well, I'm leaving in such a hurry, and I didn't mention anything that shouldn't be mentioned..."

Li Dong: "Are you really pretending to be stupid or pretending to be stupid..." He had prepared a long list of words and thoughts, but turned around and thought: "Forget it, let go. I have to go back to accompany my old lady." As he said, he shook his hand and shook the male lead away. "No, I'm lonely at night." Xi Xingling changed to holding Li Dong's calf and said nothing to let go: "It's so late now, can the second youngster leave tomorrow morning?" "No." Li Dong lifted his foot to death. Shaking: "If you are lonely, use a carrot to comfort yourself." "I don't want carrots, I want the second youngest." Xi Xingling said: "Carrots are not as big as the second youngest, and they don't have the same temperature as the second youngest." "I'll go to you... "Li Dong couldn't catch the stubble at all, he got stuck. When I was reading, why didn't I find that the male protagonist was so owed so badly... If I were Han Tianlin, I might not be able to help kicking it down, because this little kinder was really too owed. "I'll say it again, let go, don't make me angry." Li Dong sullen his face, looking at Xi Xingling condescendingly.