Chapter 64 Jiang Liannan ⑩ Loves Uncle

Li Dong read history-related books all morning at home, and he was dizzy.

Through this historical record of the royal family in ancient China, Li Dongcai discovered that there are so many stories in history that are even more exciting than TV dramas.

After eating at noon, Li Dong packed himself up and walked downstairs.

"Chen Shen, do you want to go out?" Su Ye was also in the living room. She saw Li Dong appear and smiled immediately.

"Yeah." Li Dong's attitude towards her was average, and he would answer every question, but he never spoke actively.

"That's it." Su Ye stood up and said, "You are in the first year of Z, right? I have a niece who is also a freshman in the first year of Z. Would you like to ask you to take care of her?"

Li Dong: "I'm afraid it won't work, I Not good at communicating with girls." He refused particularly directly, ten thousand unwilling.

Su Ye's niece is a veritable scheming female partner in the original book, and her ultimate goal is to marry Chen Shen.

In the original book, she finally became Chen Shen's girlfriend.

"All right then." Su Ye smiled awkwardly.

"See you later." Li Dong took the car key and walked out swaggeringly.

He got in the car, reversing the car, and called Jiang Liannan. After the call was connected, he asked: "Uncle Lian, where are you following?"

"Ginseng?" The voice over there seemed to be full of surprises, and he said quickly: What's wrong, are you coming to me?"

"Well, where?" Li Dong asked again.

"Cat ears." Jiang Liannan said, sounding like he was wronged.

"Why don't you call me in the morning?" Li Dong reversed the car and drove on the road.

"You didn't call me either." Jiang Liannan immediately came out of the small room and waved to an idle waiter, asking her to come and clean up the tobacco and alcohol on the table: "I will ask you, you are still my boyfriend. ?"

Li Dong: "I want to be your boyfriend." This is true. In every virtual world, the male protagonist can make him cold-hearted: "But have you given me a little confidence?"

Who It is said that a century-old driver will not mind, and will mind and be jealous in the face of feelings.

"Everything I belong to is yours. Why do you have no confidence?" Jiang Liannan walked to the corner and hid and answered: "I said clearly about your dad. I don't love him at all now." His voice choked. Talking.

"Uncle Lian." Li Dong sighed, "I'll talk about this on the phone first, let's talk about the rest, okay?" He said, "Your crying will affect my mood. I'm driving." In

case there is one. Anyway, the uncle has to cry to death.

Li Dongyi was gentle, Jiang Liannan's tears flowed more fiercely, he saw himself through the reflection of the glass cabinet, embarrassed like a poor worm.

"Then you come quickly." Jiang Liannan said.

"Well, make a good wine and wait for me." Li Dong said.

After hanging up the phone, Jiang Liannan took a deep breath, walked into the bathroom to wash his face, and then walked back into the bar.

"Why jealous." Gao Yue finished drinking and was about to leave. When Jiang Liannan came out, he sat back again: "Didn't you have a quarrel with your boyfriend?"