Chapter 39 Guan Yaoming 12 The Overlord's Surrender

Liang Gou is a gentleman, tall and thin. He looks neither as good as Jin Dachuan, nor is he an outstanding person.

But think about it, if you don't have two brushes, how could he become Guan Yaoming's confidant?

It turns out that Liang Gou is a talented person who is keen to study black technology, and he has a bunch of ghosts and talents under his hands.

These geniuses are best at tracking, searching and stealing data/information.

The police said that for the safety of the undercover, they have destroyed all the undercover information.

But if a person has truly existed in society, the information cannot be completely destroyed.

As long as the undercover agent has friends/classmates/family, he will definitely be found out.

Liang Gou first checked Zhao Mian. When he heard the following report that Zhao Mian was born in a police family and his father died in the service of investigating Guan Ye, his heart shook and his face changed.

It didn't take long: "Brother Gou, the identity of Lin Mo has been found out. He is an undercover agent for the police."

Liang Gou: "What--!" He roared, and immediately grabbed the young man who reported him: "You he Mom tells me clearly, what is Lin Mo?" The

young internet addict: "Brother Gougou, I was wrong just now." During the investigation, he already knew that Lin Mo was the lover of the boss, so he spoke very carefully: "But The day after he went to bed with the boss, he contacted the police and said he wanted to resign."

Liang Gou: "Why do you want to resign? You tell me everything from beginning to end." The

young internet addict: "Good brother. "He puts on his glasses and reports slowly with a copy of the information in his hand, but as we all know, the eloquence of otaku is generally not good.

Liang Gou: "It's done." He snatched the information of Siyanzi and said, "I will directly report to Brother Yao, and I will ask you for credit after solving this matter." Siyanzi

: "Thanks. ...Thank you brother dog." Otaku, he will stutter when he is nervous and excited.

Twenty-four hours have passed by this time.

Li Dong slept in the study until noon. When he got up, he saw several buddies playing cards with cigarettes in the living room.

Young people: "Hey, Brother Xiaomo is early."

Li Dong: "Morning." He looked around: "Where are you Brother Chuan?"

Huang Mao Xiaoyoung: "Brother Chuan went to buy lunch." He is weak and weak. He said, "Is Brother Xiaomo hungry? I called Brother Chuan to bring you a copy?"

Li Dong said, "Okay , thank you, I will wash my face and brush my teeth first." He walked up and found a dull pain in his calf.

When he got to the bathroom, he sat on the toilet and lifted the trousers of his left foot to see that it was purple with blue and swollen.

Jin Dachuan: "Brother Xiaomo, got up?" He took out a lunch box and greeted: "Come on, eat first."

Li Dong: " Brother Chuan , thank you." He was indeed hungry, came over and sat down. He picked up his chopsticks and ate: "Thank you." Xiao Huangmao poured a cup of hot tea and he quickly thanked him.

Huang Mao: "Brother Xiaomo is really polite." He already knew from Jin Dachuan that this is the love of the boss, and his relationship is very good. It is said that a while ago, he had a drink with Brother Yao.