Chapter 36: Guan Yaoming⑨The Overlord's Surrender

When fighting with Xiao Xianrou on the bed, Guan Yaoming clearly felt that Xiao Xianrou with strong muscles was not unable to beat himself.

Facts have proved that the other party is just a knife-mouthed tofu heart, even though it is very ruthless in his mouth, he will throw you away every minute, and he will always be angry when he is angry, and he will be cold when he is said to be a cold war.

However, when he really started, he was not cruel at all. He would rather be beaten than fight back.

"..." Lin Mo Lin Mo Lin Mo, Lin Mo...

Guan Yaoming couldn't sleep, he sat up from the bed awkwardly, grabbed his mobile phone and sent a message to Li Dong: "I just did it with you, I'm sorry."

Li Dong Having returned home, he received the message and immediately replied to Guan Yaoming: "Is an apology useful?"

Guan Yaoming: "How was your injury?" He is very worried now, and remembers the last time the other party was punched by Zhao Mian and cried. I was sad for several days.

Tonight, Guan Yaoming had a heavy hand impulsively, and Guan Yaoming now regretted that his intestines turned green. This was the reason why he couldn't sleep.

"See it for yourself." Li Dong attached a photo in this reply.

He was wearing pajamas, his expression frowned slightly, and there were obvious scars at the corners of his eyes and lips.

Guan Yaoming: "I'm very sorry, I'll take you to the hospital for an examination tomorrow." After he saw the wound on the corner of Li Dong's eye, he was immediately scared. If the position shifted a little bit, he might hurt his eyes.

Xiao Xianrou's eyes are so beautiful and energetic. Just looking at him, he thinks...

"I have no hands or feet?" Li Dong: "I need you to take such a small thing as going to the hospital?"

Guan Yaoming: "You calm down." , Let's talk

peacefully ... Li Dong: "Just beat me up, and then told me to calmly talk to you? You really have Guan Yaoming. "Then he said: "I'm going to sleep, you can kneel down. "

Guan Yaoming touched the corners of his equally dark mouth. He silently chose not to correct each other. There was a difference between beating each other and beating unilaterally.

The next morning, Jin Dachuan was ordered to pick up the boss.

"Fuck, Brother Yao, what's wrong with your face?" The more you look, the more you look like being beaten by someone fat, Jin Dachuan: "Who the hell dares to beat you, tell me, I'll go to his house to find the fault."

Guan Yaoming: "You can't find this."

"Hey?" Jin Dachuan immediately persuaded him. He believed that Guan Yaoming didn't have to lie to himself: "Then...I'll buy some medicine for Brother Yao and spray it, so it will get better soon."

Guan Yaoming: " It's almost the end of the year, you go get a company tail."

Jin Dachuan: "It's still early?" There is still some time before the Spring Festival, so there is no need to do it so early.

Guan Yaoming: "Let you go, so much nonsense."

"Yes, yes." Jin Dachuan immediately rolled away to make preparations.

On Li Dong's side, Director Yang called him early in the morning: "Lin Mo, I will do movie promotion work next. I hope you can spare time as much as possible to participate in the promotion activities."