Chapter 18

According to the original book, Xi Xingling is a very agile designer. His inspiration comes from his own emotional life, and any emotion can directly affect his work.

Li Dong's understanding is that Xi Xingling is an emotional person.

Everyone usually hides their emotions habitually, and the more mature people are, the more they know how to hold back.

However, Xi Xingling is just the opposite of normal people. His emotions and emotions are amplified... I

don't know if it can be called an artist's madness. Anyway, he is definitely not an ordinary person.

"Can you show me any design draft?" Li Dong said in reply to the text message.

He thinks that a designer most values ​​his own work...A normal designer should not show his design draft to others casually.

"Okay, Second Young Master, wait." Xi Xingling didn't think so much at all, he directly found out the base map he had left and took it for Li Dong to see.

This guy really has no reservations about who he thinks.

"My brother asked you to give the design drawings. Will you give it?" He asked instead of paying attention to the design drawings.

After sending the news, I looked at Xi Xingling's design drawings and was amazed. It is indeed a very sensational design. Even a layman like him feels good and comfortable.

"It used to be, but of course not now." Xi Xingling hesitated for a moment, and then said: "I have a good reason for rejecting him."

Li Dong helped him and said, "It is not a reason for rejecting him, but the reason you didn't give him. "Teach him a lesson through the phone today: "When doing anything, first think about whether there is value. The value I am talking about is by no means your own definition, but in the eyes of others, whether there is value."

"Okay ." ..."

"In my brother's eyes, are you valuable?"

Xi Xingling pursed his lips, accepting the reality and said: "No." In Han Tianlin's eyes, he was worthless, even annoying to use it for fun.

"In my eyes, do you have it?" Li Dong asked again.

Xi Xingling cupped her face, nodded in a sad mood, and said in a low voice: "I feel like..."

"Work well." Li Dong's conversation with him today ends here.

"The second young master is great..." Xi Xingling whispered, his body and mind were completely plunged into a wonderful state. He felt unprecedented happiness, which was given to him by Li Dong.

And in just a few words, he cured his flustered illness.

Now my heart is not panicking at all, but full of hope and motivation.

Today, Xi Xingling is working wholeheartedly. His focused and positive attitude has given many colleagues around him a sense of crisis.

A newcomer designer full of aura came in, I have to say that everyone has a little idea.

It is also said that Xi Xingling and the second son of the Han family are good friends, and of course there are more people who envy and hate.

"Xingling, what you said the day before yesterday counts? Did you really ask your rich second-generation boyfriend to have dinner on Saturday?" Qian Xiaozhen called Xi Xingling and said.

"I have to ask about this. He is usually very busy. I don't know if he has time." Xi Xingling opened his eyes and said nonsense. In fact, he didn't know what Li Dong was doing every day, let alone Li Dong was a vagrant. .