Chapter 69

XX comrades forum, a well-known old ID who has come to nothing, has recently updated his log frequently.

This is not more than six o'clock in the evening, pinching a little bit before seven o'clock, he updated another article.

Subject: I'm going to come out with my boyfriend's father and my brothers soon, what do you want to say to me.

Picture ①: Dining room environment; Picture ②: Holding hands with boyfriend, you can clearly see a white and delicate hand, a slender and generous hand that is typical of beauty and attack.

There are people with good looks in the circle, but they are not very jealous, because they have good conditions. As long as they are willing to take the initiative, they can still find good offenses.

Let's not talk about feelings below five points. Seeing this kind of photo is almost 10,000 critical hits.

So-and-so A: "Tsk-tsk, you can tell from the posture of the handshake that the original poster is Sao. I didn't expect you to be such an original poster."

So-and-so B: "This is really suspicious of the original poster. Qiu said how much he loves and loves each other, but he didn't take the initiative. Now when he encounters a high-quality small attack that is more than ten years younger than himself, he immediately kneels and licks."

C: "The host kneel and lick and add one."

XX D: "You don't kneel and lick at this age, who can see him..."

XX E: "Don't say that to the host, what if someone is true love? Or the host looks very upright?"

XX F: "Send The one upstairs is funny, no matter how upright he is, his age will be loose, okay?"

If you return and reply to XX B: "A faceless photo can tell me that I am kneeling and licking, have you opened your eyes?"

You If you come back and reply to XX F: "You're only loose, you're loose when you come out of your mother's womb."

Now Zhongjiang Liannan snorted, the plastic flower friendship in the circle is like this, when you are living worse than dead, Everyone sincerely comforts you: you will definitely meet the right person in the future.

Well, when you really meet a tall and handsome boyfriend who is full of power, those who comforted you turn their faces in an instant, you will no longer see their true, good and beautiful, only sour and jealous.

"Uncle Yin is here, don't play with mobile phones." The gentle voice of the little boyfriend sounded in his ears.

"Yeah." Jiang Liannan put away the phone obediently.

"Fourth old, eldest nephew..." Fu Changyin unscrewed the door of the box: "Oh..." Seeing the two people sitting close together, he suddenly remembered the purpose of today's gathering.

gay.

"Uncle Yin, come in quickly and sit down." Li Dong stood up.

"Three brothers." Jiang Liannan stood up with her boyfriend.

"Okay." Fu Changyin was about to close the door, and he heard

: "Hey hey, do n't close the door, there is me." It was the voice of the second child, Feng Mantang, and he also arrived: "Hey, you guys came so early..." The fourth and eldest nephew, he and the third are stunned.

Yes, the fourth child and his eldest nephew got together.

As an uncle, he feels complicated like a Japanese dog.

"Uncle Man/Second Brother..." The two called him, with a sincere attitude with anxiety.

"Hmm..." Feng Mantang was not born a hard-hearted person, and waved his hand: "Sit down." It's just a bit embarrassing. How will this generation count in the future?

Both a brother and a nephew, alas, it's messed up.

"Everyone here?" Chen Wuhou's figure appeared at the door: "What are you doing? Sit down and order."

"Old Wu/Dad/Brother Wu......" Several people shouted, and after quieting down, the atmosphere was embarrassing.

"Uncle Lian ordered." Li Dong was no different from usual. He showed the menu to the uncle: "I'll pour tea." As a junior, he snatched the work of pouring tea.

"Cough..." The uncles looked solemn.

"Uncles." Li Dong put down the teapot: "Today, because of my uncle and I, I asked you to come out temporarily. I'm really sorry." The

second and third nodded and said nothing.

Jiang Liannan looked at the menu unintentionally, his attention was all on his boyfriend, his eyes full of admiration.

"Uncle Lian and I fell in love at first sight." The first time I met, I was stunned: "Goodbye and loved." The second meeting was smashed again: "The feelings quickly heat up, and I can't help it." Li Dong sighed: "Although I know It's shocking, but we still choose to be together."

"I hope everyone understands me and Sanshen." Jiang Liannan said eagerly.

Apart from his family, there are just a few important brothers in his life. Of course, he does not want to break with them because of love.

But if you want to ask him which is more important, love or friendship, nonsense, of course it is love.

No friendship will not die, but no boyfriend will wither.

"This..." The second and third elders looked at Chen Wuhou in unison, waiting for the old Wu to express his position.

"You are so resolute, what can I say?" Chen Wuhou said with a cold face: "I only have two requirements."

"You said." Li Dong looked at him.

"First, you will surrogate a child right now." Chen Wuhou said: "Second, I don't allow your relationship to be made public." Shame.

"First, I can promise you." I just discussed the child's matter with the uncle, and the other party didn't mind. Li Dong said: "But the second is our freedom." Love is open and not open, who can control it.

"You..." Chen Wuhou gritted his teeth.

This dead boy really doesn't give any face anymore.

"Old Wu, calm down." Fu Changyin added tea to him and poured water: "Come on, take a sip of tea first and talk slowly."

"That has to be his willingness to talk!" Chen Wuhou took a sip of the tea, "Which parent is not shy about this matter? The second and third, you are also people with children."

"Yes." Indeed.

"Oh..." Chen Wuhou put himself in the position of the victim.

Jiang Liannan lowered his head and dared not say anything.

"What time is it now?" Li Dong said: "Have you heard of DINK? Unmarried and DINK are very popular now. I can find a lover and have a baby. What regrets in this life?"

Potential This means that it is good for Lao Tzu to be willing to have a baby.

You know, in the first few worlds, he never had a child.

"Fourth!" Chen Wuhou couldn't beat Li Dong, so he focused his firepower on the fourth one: "What's your own situation you don't know? Do you really think you can be with Shensan?" Where is the

other party's confidence?

Isn't it afraid that life is better than death when you are old and abandoned?

"I'm in good condition." Jiang Liannan raised his head calmly, revealing a fair and smooth face.

"Don't bully Uncle Lian like that," Li Dong said: "Come at me if you have something to say."

The appearance of a short guard made several uncles shiver.

"Unreasonable..." Chen Wuhou's face turned dark, and he twisted his head: "You are proud of your so-called love, but I am very embarrassed."

Everyone here knows that Jiang Liannan liked him before.

Hearing this, the second and third child closed their mouths immediately, vowing that they would never mention the fourth child's liking to the old Wu again.

"In fact, Lao Wu, it is a good thing if Shen Shen can be good to the fourth child..." Feng Mantang touched his conscience and said.

After all, the eldest nephew said that he was willing to surrogate a child.

"Yes." Fu Changyin said: "The fourth one has not been easy these years. As elder brothers, seeing him happy is the most important thing, isn't it?"

These days the fourth child is with Chen Shen and looks young when we meet again. How old is it.

"Right, right, right." Feng Mantang said: "Have you not seen the fourth child like a child in front of his eldest nephew..." Cough cough, something is wrong?

"The key is that Jiang Shibo agrees." Fu Changyin nodded himself.

"..." Chen Wuhou thought, the fourth child is happy, what about himself?

There is also a particularly suspicious point, the second and the third are all down on this matter.

He had to suspect that these people had colluded early in the morning, and that this time coming out was simply planned and premeditated.

"Thank you." Jiang Liannan was so touched that he hadn't tried so many people to speak for himself in too long. He used to retreat step by step to Chen Wuhou before, but today finally the slave turned over and became the master: "I am here to tell everyone I promise, I will live with Ginseng well in the future."

"Uncle Lian." Li Dong handed him a tissue, behaving very tenderly and considerately: "I also promise you that I will take care of you for the rest of your life."

Jiang Liannan ran in tears, and couldn't help thanking him in his heart for letting himself meet such a good person.

"Alright, alright." Fu Changyin said: "After all, we still hope you have a good life, Old Wu?" He changed his words: "But this is true. Old Wu has been wronged. You have to accompany him. No."

"I have to pour the tea and apologize." Feng Mantang said.

"It should be." Jiang Liannan collected his tears, poured a cup of tea quickly, and came to Chen Wuhou in person: "Brother Wu, I'm sorry."

Chen Wuhou refused.

"Old Wu." Fu Changyin and Feng Mantang refused.

"Oh!" Chen Wuhou took the tea and drank it in one sip.

On the way back, Jiang Liannan soaked Li Dong's shoulders and couldn't stop.

"..." Li Dong didn't say anything, but occasionally made a free hand to touch the uncle.

"A lot of things that I find difficult, that I have never dared to think of in this life, have become so simple after being with you." This man made him no longer worship as simple as belief.

"There is nothing difficult in life, and so is love." Li Dong said: "Most of the difficulties are the psychological fears created by human beings."

"Yeah." Jiang Liannan asked casually: "Your uncle said that I was in your place. It looks like a child in front of me, really?"

"..." With the three words of fertilized egg, Li Dong opened his mouth, but it is better to choose silence.

Jiang Liannan's mood has always been like this, maintaining a state of trance and air.

After two days or so, he finally felt relieved in real life.

#和老公 came out of the closet successfully, this is probably the last post, and will start a new life

in the future# On a sunny afternoon, Jiang Liannan posted this post on a forum that has been around for more than ten years, and made it with his past self bid farewell.

XX A: "Let's go,

let 's go, people will always walk from one circle to another." XX B: "I want to say I wish you happiness, and be happy for you, but also feel melancholy."

XX C : "Goodbye, I wish you never come back again."

Every time I see such a happy leaving post, the little receivers who stay will feel sad for several days.

In fact, it is a blessing to find someone who can rely on for life and leave this circle with a smile.

If you return: "The last reply, a unified reply, thank you lovely and beautiful everyone, goodbye."

"Uncle Lian?" Li Dong came back from school and opened the door to see him.

"Welcome home!" Jiang Liannan, dressed in a cool bunny costume, threw himself into the arms of her relatives: "Husband——"

"..." Fuck...

a seductive old rabbit.