Chapter 52 Gu Xiu's Decision 11 The Beast and Ami ABO

In the ABO world, there are too many maddening settings.

The Omega coming-of-age ceremony is like announcing to everyone: Your estrus period is up, you are anxious to find a strong Alpha on you, and then have children, keep giving birth.

It is said that after adulthood, Omega can be born until forty-five years old.

The empire is densely populated, thanks to Omega's contribution.

It is extremely lucky for a Beta like Chu's mother to be able to have two children in her lifetime.

Although compared with Omega, it is insignificant, not worth mentioning.

Li Omega Dong, he was dug up by his mother Chu in the morning: "Huanhuan, put on this beautiful dress."

What is in her hand, shiny?

Li Dong took a look, he stroked his chest with a toothache, and said, "I don't wear it."

"Why don't you think about it?" Mother Chu said, "This is the dress you ordered yourself in the first half of the year, and it also said that it was an adult ceremony You have to wear it like this."

Li Dong was stunned, he suddenly put his hands down: "Okay, I'll change it in a while."

After Chu's mother went out, Li Dong picked up the fancy Huli clothes and put them on calmly. .

Man, at home as gentle as water, outside as firm as steel.

Li. Gentle and sometimes steel. Winter, he finished slapped himself, walked out of the house, and went downstairs with a fragrant breeze.

There are a lot of guests downstairs at this time, but Omega is expensive and they don't need to be responsible for hospitality.

The Chu family arranged a position on the second floor of the duplex. Their Omega could sit in an exclusive position and carefully inspect the Alphas present today.

The current father Chu regrets that he shouldn't invite so many young talents to come to this coming-of-age ceremony for which there are already appointed candidates.

It turns out that the candidate is a Beta, and he is afraid that the Alphas present will knock off the roof of the Chu family.

Mother Chu: "Look, he is here." Following the hostess's voice, everyone looked up.

"Oh..." Li Dong sighed. He felt like a monkey in the zoo now. Everyone looked at him with admiration: "..." But he still smiled calmly to show everyone's demeanor.

"He's very good."

"He's really good..."

"I know this Omega, he is very famous on the star network."

whispered underneath.

Alphas exchange information they know with each other. Someone said: "Chu Huanyan is a very sturdy Omega, not my type."

"I like gentle and cute."

Someone said, "Fortunately, it doesn't matter if your face is beautiful. "

The old man was immediately warned: "Would you like to marry a tall and sturdy Omega? Are your brains flooded?"

Horatio was simple and rude, and he inserted this group of Alphas that were being discussed: "I'll be honest, I feel that Huanhuan is tall and sturdy. It's because you are not strong enough. You don't have the confidence that you can control such an Omega. "