Chapter 57: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle

The tallest hotel near Qing Bar is magnificent and magnificent, and it is the number one first choice for friends in the bar.

What if the small attackers can't pay for the room here?

I'm sorry, no matter how handsome it is, it is a little bit interesting.

Unless you encounter a top-quality product like Li Dong, you are willing to pay for it, so let's post it first.

Jiang Liannan is an aboriginal from Beijing. He owns a house, but he usually doesn't come out with others. This is the first time he has come to this legendary hotel.

"Sir, please register your ID card." The lady at the front desk said. She raised her head and glanced at these two superb handsome guys. She was suddenly heartbroken. Why did all the handsome men get involved?

"Okay." Li Dong handed over his ID card.

The front desk clerk saw that he was twenty years old and he was a mess of youth.

"This gentleman, your ID card." She looked at Jiang Liannan again, waiting for the guest to take out her ID card.

"..." Jiang Liannan was stupid, no one told him to register two ID cards for two people to open a house: "I..."

"I'll go out to buy something, you'll wait for me here." Li Dong found one with wit. Excuses to leave.

Jiang Liannan breathed a sigh of relief. He immediately said, "Okay, I'll be waiting for you here." Then, when Li Dong left, he cautiously took out his ID card and handed it to the front desk attendant.

"Thank you." The waiter glanced at the date of birth, and she was so cute that she got a nosebleed. Ay mom, this age difference, fifteen years old, fifteen years old!

Damn, she really wants to know what to do now!

Li Dong, who was out shopping, bought a box set at the drugstore. It seemed to be four packs, which should be enough for them to splurge tonight.

Jiang Liannan leaned against the front desk and watched Li Dong approaching calmly. He was a little puzzled: "What did you buy?"

Li Dong said: "Sets."

Jiang Liannan suddenly showed a distressed expression: "There are sets in the hotel room, you don't need to buy them specially." He thought to himself that he was a simple child, and he didn't even know this little common sense.

"Really?" Li Dongzhuang, pretending to be like: "I don't know."

"It's okay." Jiang Liannan is actually very happy, he just likes young children, without so many messy experiences: "Let's go." He took the room card, turned and walked forward, the graceful posture and figure, ordinary people can't imitate.

Chen Wuhou's ability to reject Jiang Liannan for more than ten years fully shows that he is a true straight man, a straight man who is straighter than a steel bar. Otherwise, how could he let Jiang Liannan's superb experience go.

Later in the original work, the author wrote that after Chen Wuhou had been to Jiang Liannan, the servant was secretly surprised in his heart. It turned out that being a man was so cool.

It can be seen that Jiang Liannan is a stunner, and even straight men praised him.

"Come in." Jiang Liannan opened the concierge, and he thought to himself, Chen Shen is so young and young, at first glance he is a young man who knows nothing, and he can't even find the entrance later.

Li Dong followed Jiang Liannan and he asked, "Do you want to take a bath?"

Jiang Liannan observed the hotel environment and said, "Of course I want to wash." He turned his arm around and said, "You Go ahead, and I'll do it after you finish washing."

"That's okay." Li Dong put the set he bought on the table and put it on the table: "Then wait a moment, I will come out in ten minutes."

"Yeah." Jiang Liannan responded casually. When Li Dong entered the bathroom, he picked up the small bag on the tabletop: "..." took out the sleeve inside and took a look, speechless, trumpet?

Chen Shen looks tall and strong. He was a small man?

Jiang Liannan rolled his eyes so hard, he thought to himself that he was really blinded by that good figure. It turned out to be a big wax gourd, a vegetable.

He put the condom back, and suddenly felt that everything was dull.

My first time, how could I be with the toothpick man, even Chen Wuhou's son would not do.

Dignified as the No. 1 GAY in Beijing, the first night's object was a toothpick man, and he would be laughed to death if he said it out.

Jiang Liannan thought about it, and he planned to wait for Li Dong to come out, and tell Li Dong clearly that this is no longer an appointment. Anyway, he was impulsive before, and he was not very determined to continue.

Ten minutes later, Li Dong took a shower and walked out wrapped in a snow-white bath towel.

"Um, actually I think..." Jiang Liannan dignifiedly sat in the chair and suddenly got stuck, because he saw Li Dong's crotch...

this arc doesn't look like a small man in any way.

The second half of the sentence he was about to say turned into drool and swallowed it abruptly.

"What are you talking about?" Li Dong asked as he took the cover on the table and opened it: "How do you use this?" He said, then untied the bath towel around his waist and threw it away.

"..." Jiang Liannan couldn't help but sit up straight, leaning forward, his eyes wide open.

Gee, kids nowadays grow up on what they eat!

"Huh?" Li Dong frowned and gestured. He said annoyed: "Bought the wrong model." At

this time Jiang Liannan had completely changed his attention. He stood up and took a deep breath, then walked to the bedside table. At the same time, he found out the set prepared by the hotel, tore it open himself, and sent it to Xiao Xianrou.

"Thank you." Li Dong turned around calmly and took over Jiang Liannan's condom.

"You're welcome." Jiang Liannan said with a well-informed look: "Then wait for me, I'll take a shower first..." In fact, he was a little afraid to look directly at Li Dong's naked body.

"Oh." Li Dong waited while sitting on the bed.

After less than ten minutes, he stood up, walked to the bathroom door and knocked on the door: "Okay, I'm a bit uncomfortable waiting."

Jiang Liannan: "..." He almost fell just now. This person is too straightforward. He doesn't have any romance or beauty. He treats others as something, and MB is still a scumbag.

Faintly regretting, this gun is a bit reluctant to make an appointment, he feels it.

"Why are you in a hurry?" After another two minutes, Jiang Liannan finally opened the door. He was wrapped in a stern bathrobe. Everyone said that the virgin attack is difficult to serve. Even if the technique is bad, the emotional intelligence is low.

Chen Shen is obviously a young child, Jiang Liannan has no expectations of his skills, only begging the other party not to make himself bloody.

"I'll be in the state when you go in, can you not be in a hurry?" Li Dong stepped forward and hugged the uncle who had just finished taking a shower, and he kissed the uncle's face that could not see his age before he said: "I have no experience, please advise."

Jiang Liannan raised his eyebrows and said, "What do you mean by this?" He poked Li Dong's chest with his fingers: "I said I was the first time I lied to you. "Uncle has no experience, and can't afford to guide others, okay? Li Dong was serious: "Then you can only rely on yourself." He lowered his head and kissed Jiang Liannan's lips: "If there is anything wrong, please tell me, especially when it's uncomfortable, don't be embarrassed." "You better be gentle..." Jiang Liannan's voice trembled slightly. "I will." Li Dong raised Jiang Liannan's chin, he turned his head and kissed it, indulging in the mouth of Uncle Pretending to be uncle. Li Dong has practiced kissing this stuff for more than 100 years. If a kissing contest is held, he will definitely get the first place if he is willing to participate. Dealing with young children like Jiang Liannan was a matter of minutes, and the other party quickly surrendered and surrendered. "..." Li Dong greeted Jiang Liannan one by one with the several sets prepared in the hotel tonight, and he didn't let them go. At one o'clock in the morning, Li Dongming and Jin retired, and then went to the bathroom to take a bath.