Chapter 58: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle

However, it was impossible for Jiang Liannan to sleep peacefully after missing him all night.

He just slept in a daze when the deadly serial call of the old man in the family came.

"Anan, why didn't you go home last night?" An angry voice from the old man of the Jiang family came over the phone. He is more than 60 years old this year and is currently at home: "Tomorrow Wuhou wedding, I heard you don't want to be Best man?"

He and Chen Wuhou's father are old friends, and the two have frequent contacts.

In the past few years, Chen Wuhou's parents have gone abroad to provide for the elderly, and they have rarely seen each other.

Tomorrow, Chen Wuhou will get married. Although he married a young girl from a small family, Jiang Liannan is a peer, and his eldest brother has to give this face to his marriage.

Jiang Liannan was unhappy when he was woken up by the phone. He was even more unhappy when he heard the words of Chen Wuhou and the wedding: "Dad, I'm going to be the best man, aren't you afraid of being killed?" It's true, the old man at home doesn't know. He likes Chen Wuhou.

"Ren Wuhou is married and have children, Anan, can you be more mature?" Old man Jiang is more than a son Jiang Liannan. Their family Anan is the youngest and he is so spoiled at home. It is a trivial thing to like a man.

If Jiang Liannan likes to be by the side, Father Jiang will tie people up to the younger son in minutes and nights, and there is nothing more to say.

But this kid doesn't like who he likes. He just likes the only son in the family friend. The point is that they don't like him yet.

Jiang Liannan couldn't vent his grievances, but when he thought about it, he had just put Chen Wuhou's son to sleep, so he evened it out: "Well, I won't be the best man. It's okay to go to the wedding."

He regretted it as soon as he finished speaking, and he couldn't attend this wedding because there were people he didn't want to meet.

"Dad..."

"Okay, let's just say so. Anyway, you are brothers, and you have to attend this wedding." Old man Jiang felt sorry for his younger son. He sighed secretly and persuaded: "There is a word not I know when to say something wrong..."

"Then don't talk about it." Jiang Liannan was extremely depressed.

"I think I should talk about it." Old man Jiang: "Anan, you have liked Wuhou for so many years. When you were young, you liked him. Dad understands that he is young and handsome." A tall and strong young man, everyone Like: "But he's already running for four now, you're not tired of it..."

"Dad!"

"Listen to me, if I were you, I would look for young and good-looking people, who is better than Chen Wuhou, right? "The old man Jiang was very meaningful, and said: "A man is not very useful after forty, do you understand?"

Jiang Liannan moved his body, still aching, he found that he could not refute, he was indeed a young man. The firepower is stronger.

"Okay, okay, I won't tell you." Thinking of the fierce little fresh meat, I felt uncomfortable.

Jiang Liannan hung up Father Jiang's phone, and he didn't get up until twelve o'clock in the hotel.

He washed his face slowly, and then stood in a daze in front of the mirror: "..." Last night he lied and said that he was 25 years old, and that innocent little fresh meat had no doubts: "..." Tsk tsk, really stupid.