Chapter 42 Gu Xiujue ① Beast and Ami ABO

At the same time, the monitors outside the screen were attracted by this smile.

There are five screens in front of him, each of which is the same world, the same time period, and the same group of protagonists and supporting actors.

The difference is that outsiders who break into this world, according to their different personalities and ways of doing things, will go about the plot differently.

Starting from the second world, the monitor's eyes are more on one of the testers.

Because of the extremely coquettish plot style of this tester No. 1, he will smile every time.

Occasionally, you can replay it as a small XX video to watch it.

For example, now, Tester One is pressing down on the protagonist of the world, and the battle is fierce in the hotel.

Regardless of the conflicts and disputes between them, whether they are laughter or laughter, sometimes it makes the viewers feel lonely and melancholy.

"Sir." Today there is still a lifeless electronic voice report: "Tester No. 5 is dead." The

monitor turned to look at the No. 5 monitor. At the lively birthday party, the No. 5 tester was shot and killed by the protagonist. dead.

"I see." He said carelessly, and quickly returned to the monitor of Tester No. 1.

The fierce battle inside continues, and it seems that it will not end so soon.

"Sir, your rest time is up." The electronically synthesized sound reminded that it would remind the owner to go to bed at this time every night.

"It's not over yet, I'll watch it for another ten minutes." The monitor looked at the screen attentively, and a suspicious red appeared on his white face.

"Sir, your rest time is up." This reminding voice was set by the master to remind him every three minutes.

"Di--" The monitor grabbed the remote control and pressed it down at a certain part of the room.

Very well, the room was finally quiet, and only the discordant sound of the cradle ring echoed in the ear.

You say the sound of other monitors?

Sorry, it has been muted by the owner.

Finally, the boss collapsed on Xiao Xianrou and muttered: "Xiao Mo, you are great tonight..." After the birthday banquet was over, they couldn't wait to open the room and continued to party until late at night.

"Brother Yao." Li Dong said: "Isn't you the best thing tonight?" He whispered in Guan Yaoming's ears, and at the same time he truly admired the other party.

Because the injury on Guan Yaoming's back was not healed, he didn't use his original posture all night, but let Guan Yaoming be on it.

This way the recipient is also very tired.

"You like it." Guan Yaoming kissed his beloved little wolf dog back, his expression was very satisfying and said: "I love you, how about you? Do you love me?"

Li Dong smiled lazily, and then He got up again, rolled over and pressed Guan Yaoming, and continued to do indescribable things.

"Why didn't you answer?" The monitor raised his eyebrows, and he raised the remote control to adjust the progress, pulling the time to the end of the world.

Two old men living together peacefully.

Tester No. 1 still loves his subjects, and the consistent attitude deeply shocked the people off the screen.