Chapter 68

With a bang, the ashtray bounced off the bed, fell to the ground and rolled several times, and finally stopped at the feet of the pale-faced Jiang Liannan.

Everything happened so fast that he was frightened and turned into anger and furious.

That's an ashtray, it will kill people.

If it weren't for your boyfriend's hands fast, your own head would have been opened, okay?

"Fuck you uncle, Chen Wuhou!" Jiang Liannan said.

Li Dong hugged him, and his feet slipped: "..." At this time, the uncle turned out to be more fierce than usual.

"I'm fucking your uncle!" Chen Wuhou rolled up his sleeves and rushed over, looking like he wanted to take Jiang Liannan alive: "You fucking fuck my son? I treat you like a brother, you fucking my son?"

"Bah, Jiang Liannan poked his head out from behind her husband: "Did you fucking take my brother?"

He steadily hid under Li Dong's protection, pulling his bathrobe with his hands, wrapping his body Strictly, only one head was exposed.

"The surname is Jiang! Stand up if you have a seed," Chen Wuhou said.

"I don't want to plant, why should I stand up." Jiang Liannan hid himself tightly.

"I'm so angry." Seeing Jiang Liannan's appearance, Chen Wuhou just wanted to poop him out of shit, but he couldn't get past Li Dong's level all the time: "Chen Shen, you get out of my way!" He pointed. Li Dong's nose said.

"That won't work." Li Dong said: "One size fits one size. You can be angry, but you are not allowed to hit people."

Chen Wuhou said: "You have the final say or I have the final say? What happened to me?" He As he said, he pushed Li Dong's shoulder.

"..." Li Dong stood still in place, unmoving.

"Unfilial son!" Chen Wuhou became angry from embarrassment, and immediately raised his hand and slapped him.

"Do you think I'll stand obediently and let you hit?" Li Dong raised his hand and grabbed his wrist: "This matter is a result. Either you accept us together, or you can live by yourself in the future.

Give birth to my son." Chen Wuhou was stunned: "How dare you..."

"What dare I?" Li Dong said indifferently, "Isn't it the same way to live without you all these years? The big deal is that I won't be named Chen in the future? . " "

Yes, the participation participation can surname Jiang. "Jiang Nan pity timely fill out a knife:" anyway, I'm GAY, there can be no future generations later, my legacy participation participation of all, he does not lack that point you Chen Money."

"You shut up!" Chen Wuhou was anxious to tear Jiang Liannan's cheap mouth.

"Uncle Lian is right, it's really not bad for me to leave you." Li Dong looked at him: "If I am happy, I may find a surrogate for the Chen family in the future. If I am not happy, the Chen family will come to my generation. It might be extinct."

"You..." Chen Wuhou clenched his fists, shocked, angry, and unacceptable. It's simply outrageous!

Is Chen Shen still his own son?

Not close to your relatives, but so close to others.

"He is your uncle," Chen Wuhou pointed to Jiang Liannan: "How can you be with him?" Besides, "Do you know who he is?"