Who am I??Where am I??

'...' = thinking
"..." = talking
'Abc...' = telepathic
/ABC.../ = flashback

Ariana's pov

I don't know how many times have passed since I died? I can't know the whereabouts nor the time of this place. If I stay still like this, am I going to disappear? I don't know anymore.

'Who cares? It is not that bad to disappear like this.'

While thinking to myself, a small light enters the dark world.

'Wake up! You have to wake up! LITTLE SIS!!!'

'What? who is shouting inside my head?'

At the voice of a girl, I try to open my eyes but do I have eyes??

"Oh my! the princess is awake!"

'Princess?  Who is calling whom a princess?'

I blinked in confusion. There I see a woman with brown hair, who was carrying a baby with short blonde hair and blue eyes with a shape of jewels??

'Who are these foreigners with strange hair and eyes?'

"Princess, you have unique and beautiful eyes."

'Why is this person calling me with a weird title? Is this some kind of a princess play?'

I inwardly scoffed and tried to get up but my body didn't move. Only my hands and legs can be moved. Then I tried to get my head up but I couldn't do that either.

Without giving up, I also tried to speak.

"Abu.. boo..guu.."????

'What is that voice? It isn't coming from me, right?'

"Maybe the princess is hungry. I'll go get your milk. Please stay with your sister a little ."

The woman murmurs to herself, lay the baby beside me and hurriedly get out.

Then I look closely at my hands and see a pair of baby's hands.

'When did my hand get so small!'

I look at the structure of the room and see a weird ceiling and walls I am not familiar with. When I am busy looking around the room, I heard the voice of a girl in my head again.

'Hello'

'Hello??'

'Can you hear me?'

'Who are you and why are talking inside my head?'

'Here! Beside you!'

At that voice, I look at my side and see the child who the woman was holding before.