The starting point of main events

"........." = talking
'Abc.....' = telepathic
.............. = timeskip

Ariana's pov

"Daddy! I miss you today!"

Athy run to claude, kiss him on the cheek and hugs him.Maybe it is more right to say she was hugged because of the huge body difference. Look at how bold athy has become compare to when we first met claude.

I slowly walk toward claude watching lovely father-daughter scene in front of me. I tiptoe and kiss claude on the cheek. He also bent his waist to reach my height.

"I miss you too, daddy"

I said while chuckling. We sit on our seat to have our dinner. We start having dinner together since 4 years ago.

Athy and I'll soon turn 14. In the past 10 years, nothing significance in the novel change, expect from when ath and I went into a coma 7 years ago.

You must've have noticed by now. Some change in my personality. Actually it isn't right to say it has changed because it's my original personality.(in my previous life) As I grow older, I become more quiet and mature. Even lily and felix said like that. But my (I do as I pleased, I don't care about other) personality was as unchanging as always.

But daddy and sister was still the same. Though, our relationship has significantly changed.

"It seem your birthday is coming up soon."

Bithday...claude starts asking what we we want at our 7th birthday.

"The maids who uesd to give us chocolate?"

"Yes! Hanna and ces!"

The next day, we got a lot of choco that is enough to fill a room along with hanna and ces. It was on our 9th birthday that we start kissing him. He gives us a room full of jewels, gold and the treasure. Athy and I became so excited that we kiss him on the cheek. His expression was umm..like this.

That night athy was rolling around the bed with joy

That night athy was rolling around the bed with joy. Because athanasia in 'LOVELY PRINCESS' first met her father that day and her tragic began but nothing bad happen that day.

"You can tell me if you have anything you want like last time or something you want me to do."

"I like anything I get as long as it is from daddy."

Athy shakes her head with full of satisfaction. Claude seems a little disappointed. Let's see what did athanasia in the story asked claude for her 14th birthday? Oh! That'll be an important thing for the future.

'Sis, then can I request daddy intead?'

'You can but what do you want?'

Without answering athy back, I asked to claude.

"Daddy, there is something I really want. That is only daddy can do."

"What is it?"

Claude said with his expression unchanging but I know he is quite happy that I said I want something.

"I want............"

.....................

"Didn't his majesty ask about your birthday gift?"

Felix asked while we were walking back to emerald palace. Athy answered him back.

"Yes, he did."

"What did you tell what gift you'd like?"

"That is a secret, right athy?"

Athy nods and I chuckle when I saw felx's sullen expression. Soon his expression change and he asked another question again.

"Princesses, your debutane ball is coming up soon. May I ask what you plan to do about your first dance?"

I think a little before answer him. Daddy would probably dance with athy so.....

"Wouldn't felix be good?"

At Athy and my answer, felix's face turn pale as white as a paper.

"Ah...if you don't like it..."

Athy said seeing felix's reaction.

"I'd be honored but a debut bal, is once in a life time so please think about if carefully. There must be a more adquate partner than me. Isn't there?"

....................

We are currectly having tea in the garden like we've always been. It is a peaceful and quiet day. Until athy breaks the slience and spoke up.

"Dad, there is my birthday coming up soon and there is my debut too."

I know where is this conversation going.

"So, I was thinking about who I'd like to be escorted by for my first dance."
"Since it is a meaningful day I want to ask someone that is closed to me."

Athy glances at felix while speaking. Felix has a expression of 'Tell him,princess'. Poor felix, you didn't even know that you're going to die soon.

"So wouldn't fe....."

"Athy mentions the other day that she wants her first dance with daddy."

I cut athy off and tell a little lie. Athy is giving me a look of dumbfound but I pretend like I didn't see it. This is because I pity felix. And you'll end up dancing with daddy anyways.

"But daddy don't like things like that so athy was worried how to bring it up."(a bunch of lie)

"If you want it that badly then there is nothing I can't do."

When claude said that, athy gives him a look full of surprised.

"Really?..but I thought...you don't like that kind of places or dancing."

"One dance isn't that big of a deal."

"What about princess ariana?"

Felix asked me with a proud expression looking at daddy and athy. Why are you looking proud? That is due to my hard work, though.

"Since daddy will dance with athy, wouldn't felix be good?"

Felix's expression changes in an instant.

???Why is he like this?

That time I didn't noticed that claude was glaring at felix while I was saying that.