Beauty and The beast

There is a man with sliver hair gazing up the moon while sitting on the green grass. The moon light shining upon him and in his golden eyes, the reflection of the stars make the most beautiful thing I've ever seem. The wind breeze carrying white flowers flutter around him. In a dazed state, I call out his name.

".....Ijekiel"

It's a voice closed to a whisper but he turns his head around him like he heard it. When he look at the direction of the sound, he sees a small white creature. After looking at me, he calls out my name.

"....princess ariana?"

In a daze state I'm, answered his call.

"Yes"

It was after that when my mind came back to my sense. Gasp! What have I done? I didn't mean to speak with him. I was too bewitched by his beauty.

"Princess, why are you her...no, what happen to you?"

He seems to have many questions. I too have. How did you regonize me in this form? Even lily and felix didn't.
I should first answer his question. He go beside him and sit down.

"I use magic.(not by my will) What about you? What are you going here in the middle of the night?"

"I just come out because I want some fresh air. But princess, you can use magic?"

I can see twinkling in his eyes.

"Are you interested in magic?"

"It's not that. I feel amazed that princess can use magic at a young age."

"It isn't amazing at all. Because of that, do you know how much I've........?"

I stop my sentence mid way. Am I allowed to talk about this to someone? Noticing my thought, ijekiel ressures me. But he seems like a puppy who is rejected by its owner. Cute!

"It is ok as long as you don't talk about this to anyone."

When I said this, I can see his expression change to a happy one. After all, I am weak to pretty faces.
And I told him about what happen after I start having mana exclude the part about the divine animal.

"Pttff.....haha.."

"Are you laughing at me?"

After hearing my story, ijekiel brusts out laughing. What part of my story was funny? It is a tragedy for me though. But seeing him laughing like that, I can't even angry at him.

"I'm sorry, princess....you must've suffered very much..."

Even though you said that, I can still see his shoulder shaking. I wait until he calm himself. Then he said with an opposite expression from before.

"I'd have been glad if you come here to see me."

He said such confusing words again. I turn my gaze from him and change the conversation.

"I feel more light after telling you about this. A little while ago, I was having headache because of this. Is this what it feels like if I have a friend?"

Isn't there a saying about telling to other solves half of your problem? But ijekiel looks at me with a strange expression and asked,

"Friend?"

"Ah...I'm sorry for thinking like that without your permission. If you don't want to then......."

"No, I didn't mean it like that."

Then why do you have a face like that?
Ijekiel changes his expression with a smile and said.

"I don't mind starting from friends."