Ijekiel Alpheus

"........" = talking
'.......'  = telepathic
.............. = timeskip

Ariana's pov

"Lucas, practice dancing with me."

"No"

Currently athy was asking lucas to practice dancing with her so she wouldn't make a mistake while dancing with claude.

"Dear lucas, the most powerful being in the whole world and prettiest boy warlord in all realsm, won't you, please?"

"I'm too busy. Play with this thing instead."

"Gah!...what is this thing?"

Lucas throw paper like human at athy. I look up from my book I'm currently reading and told lucas.

"If you couldn't do, you can just say honestly."

"What? Who said I couldn't do?"

In the past 7 years, my relationship with lucas has little to no improvement. We'd fight like cat and dog almost all the time we meet. When I was arguing with lucas, athy who is
practice dancing with paper human slip and fall. Lucas laugh at her.

"Having fun kissing the floor, he...he..."

"Ah....I'm tired."

Athy sits down on the floor and said.
"I heard ijekiel is back."

"I heard that too." From jennette.
"I wonder what he'll look like by now."

At my mumble, lucas asked me.

"Are you interested in him?" Athy gives me a look of curious. No, why would I interestrd in someone who is fated to love athy? But still..

"Better than you" It's true. From the start, I've always like ijekiel better than the main male lead; lucas.

"If you are curious, you can go see him yourself. I'll do a favor for you."

Lucas smirks at me and I saw athy waving her hand at me? In an instant, my vision turns white and I saw the blue sky.

"Have a nice trip, my friend."
"Have a nice trip, ari."

Have a nice trip? What bullsh**#! How could you bullied a side kick like me just because you are the main characters. You! You main duo characters. Waa.....I'm falling down.

I cover my face with my two hands and prepare myself for any impact that'll come.

"Pop!"

Pop? That isn't the sound of me crashing to the ground. When I don't feel any pain on my body, I slowly move my hands and open my tightly closed eyes.

And I saw a  unrealistically handsome man

And I saw a  unrealistically handsome man. Silver hair? Golden eyes? But he didn't look like him expect from the hair and eyes colour. Who is this hamesome dude?