Just a Dream or Memory?

Athanasia's pov

'Ah...this dream again?'

I watch the scene unfolding in front of me while whining.

There was a small child with blonde hair, playing cheerfully. Beside her was a man with the same jewelled blue pupils as her, staring without a word.

'Yes, that was me and Claude when I was young. But I didn't see Ari.'

It is a little awkward, no really weird to watch myself like some kind of movie.

Is Ari using magic like Claude? Then, are these her memories? But why is it that all I see is me and Claude?

(A\N: your sister is fangirling. Don't mind.)

In the dream, things other than me and Claude are all blurry.

Anyways, when is this going to end? I have already watched this so many times that I can tell what will come next.

Did something happen? Why am I forced to sleep like this?

The last thing I remember was.......Claude acting like he lost his memories? Ngn...I'm sure I just have a weird dream.

Yes, I was going to see Daddy and I heard someone called me. Then, everything went blank.

_Crack!

My thoughts were bound to stop as I heard a cracking sound. The surroundings began to break little by little like glass.

'Is this finally going to end? I want a chocolate cake when I wake up.'

Contrary to my thoughts, I was met with an unfamiliar ceiling as soon as I opened my eyes.

It wasn't the grand and fancy ceiling in my room. But rather an old wooden one with lots of visible dust. I looked over the room and noticed this wasn't my room.

It was then. A reasonable thought flashed through my mind.

'I think I had been kidnapped!'

I got up from the bed. Strangely, my body feels stiff and heavy.

'Did they beat me when I was asleep?'

_Step! Step!

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps approaching toward me could be heard.

"Gasp! What should I do?"

I looked around the room before picking up a wooden stick near me and hid below the bed.

Click! The door opened with a clacking sound and someone entered through it.

"Oh my! Where did she disappear?"

It was an old woman's voice that rang above me. Somehow, the sound feels familiar in my ears.

I couldn't think properly as the dust under the bed was making my nose tickling.

'I can't! I can't!'

"Achoo!"

Despite my effort in enduring, I let out a sniffing sound. The woman seems to have heard that, seeing she slowly bent downward.

'Oh! No!'

I got out under the bed with the speed faster than the woman. I raised the wooden stick in my hands, preparing to hit if necessary.

"Who are you? Where is Ari?"

I shut my eyes tightly as I shouted with all my might.

"Wait! Miss."