The start of my fangirling life

'....' = thinking
"...." = talking
'Abc...' = telepathic
/abc..../ = flashback

I wake up from my sleep and look at the wall. Before me knowing, the page of the calendar has turned again.

'Have you calm down?'

I asked athy who is now sliently watching at the gold at the world.

'Do you know what we're now inside of a book called 'LOVELY PRINCESS'

'I know that, I too realize it not too long ago.'

Athy gives me a look of surprise.

'What I read is a book call W............'

I was going to tell her the manhwa title 'Who Made Me A Princesd' but my voice didn't come out.

'The protagonist of the story is A...a'

This time too. Unknown force is blocking me and my voice is cut off. Am I not allowed to speak about it? Is it something called 'Fate can't be change' ? Then why am I here in the first place?

'You read that book ,too'

My thought was cut off by a voice and I come to the reality again. Thinking too much won't solve the problem. Let's go with the flow for now.

'Yes but I haven't read that athanasia has a twin sister.'

'That's right. That dirtbag I mean claude must have killed you when you born or you have died because of a illness.What kind of sins did we commit that we have to live this kind of shi*y life?'

It seem she swears a lot. Is it something called one of the MC's charm.

'I was right. We should ecsape from this place as soon as possible.'

'.......'

"Step.....step... step..."

I think I hear the footstep. Is it just my imagination.

"Step.... clack....step"

At the another sound of footstep , I rub and tried to oprn my eyes. Who is entering a baby's room at this late. Didn't you know the babies are sensitive to voices. You should be glad that It's me. If it is anyother baby, they would have cry by now.

"Um..... "

It seems athy is going to wake up soon.
I sit up and look at the direction of the footsteps.What do you think I see? I see a maid trying to steal the jewels on the wall!!

Ah! I almost forget. There is a scene like this in the story. Is that the head maid who didn't even give us a new toy saying the budget is low? How dare they steal my pretties things ( here i change she doesn't like money but she likes pretty, shiny things. There is a background story behind this. I'll tell you, next time.)

'Athy, wake up , there is a thieve!'

'What do you mean, a thieve?'

Athy asked back still not opening her eyes.

'If you don't wake up, our means of living for future will going to disappear!!'

At the threat, she jolts up and opens her eyes. The maid is too busy stealing and didn't notice we have woke up.

"Waaa wa ...oo.. waa"

At the athy's crying voice, lily hurrily enter and see the stealing maid. And ther go,
Lilian york. VS .The head maid began.

Of couse, lily wins and become the head maid. But our already stolen pretties never come back.

....................

'They treat us like this just because we've been outcasted.'

Athy angrily says and turns over the water glass beside us.The maids who are talking among themselves hurrily come and clean the floor. Annoying can be seen on their faces.

'Nothing good will be come from angering the maid. We should be on their good side. They will be working for us a long time after all.'

I calm her down and tell her my plan.

'How?'

'We're still in baby's bodies. And babies are cute. We should attack them with our cuteness.'

This'll be good for when we meet claude too. Without knowing my inner thought, she agreed my plan.

There starts our plan to win the maids' favor. It starts with lily. ( lily is already fond us but we can't negelect her for always taking care of us.)

We secretly practice our speaking without lily's knowing. Do you know my first words. Of course, it was athy. What is unexpected is athy's first words is also my nicknames. No, should I say it is expected since we're twins.
Anyways, We first attack lily with our cuteness.

"Lily..athy n ari ..lov.. lily."

We unclearly talk in sync. You know, lily starts falling tears that we even shock.
When we know it is efficient, we starts targetting other maids.

"Nanny...."
"We lov nanny.."

Of course, they start to become our victim of cuteness one by one. What do you think the female lead's charm are.

Maybe because we've been reborn learning the language isn't that difficult either. When we write lily name and show the maids, that is the start of our early education.

"Our princesses are geniuses."

'We screwed up. We're going to be in a splot light.' Athy said.

'No, we won't. Ruby palace is isolated so story about us won't leak that easily.'

I reassure her. That's right. Stories about us doesn't leak to the other palace. Not because ruby palace is isolated. But because claude threatened by saying if he hear about us even a little, he will kill everyone, haha...(from who made me a father sidestory)

'Right, we won't met claude at the age of 9 in the garden and run away before turning 18.'

Actually you are going to meet claude at garnet palace before reaching 9 though. I try to speak but as expect my voice doesn't come out.

Let's me rethink about the story again. Claude at this time doesn't even know athanasia's existence. After losing diana, he couldn't bear the guilt of not being able to save diana and can't live in a world without her. For that reason he used two types of black magic in the head.(According to lucas)
-one to earse memories and
-another to earse emotion.

Did I ever tell you that claude is my second favorite character after athanasia and my favourite of all male character. If you read the story, we have to be lovely (and scary) relationship between father and daughter.

Anyway, going back to the story, claude black magic spell complete at athanasia age 6. Athanasia in the story met claude at age 5 and the black magic broken.

I am thinking about if we met claude early than athanasia in the story, won't breaking the black magic become a little easier?

So, I am making plans to meet claude earlier than athanasia in the story. Wait for me.....papa!!!

In next chapter, let's meet our tyrant daddy claude.