Absorbing Lucy(part two)

"........" = talking
'.......' = telepathic
......... = timeskip

Ariana's pov

"🎶Mm.........🎶mm........🎶"

Who is singing? At that thought, I open my eyes and saw a big mirror in front of me. In the mirror there is a little girl  dressing herself up while looking into the mirror and humming.

The girl has a pale skin with black hair and eyes. She seem to be about 10 years old. It's been a while since I last saw people with this kind of appearance in obelian. And the girl is wearing a light blue dress that reach under her knee. This clothing isn't from obelian. This's what people would wear in my past life. Who is this girl?

'Who are you?'

I asked but the girl didn't response. No, rather than response it's like she didn't hear me.

'Hey! I asked who you are?'

I shout again but the girl is still humming looking herself in the mirror.

"Sweetie! It's about time to go."

A woman's voice come out from outside. Who is this voice? I think I feel familar with it.

"Yes, mommy! I'm coming."

The girl I saw in the mirror excitely shout and walk toward the door. I can see what is only in the girl view. I can't look around by myself. The girl walks out of her room toward the stair. From what I saw from the girl, this house structure seems like a modern house in my past life.

The girls slowly walk down the stair where there is a woman waiting for her. When I was about to see the woman's face, a sudden light surround me and my vision became complete white.

"It isn't time yet!"

I heard a voice ringing in my head. But it doesn't feel unfamilar. It is like I've heard this voice before. But where did I hear?

"You still need more time......."

I need time? For what?

".........until you know everything!"

Everything? What is everything? The light grow distant and begin to fade away. 'Wait!' I shout as I try to catch the light that is moving away from me.

My eyes open and I saw a familiar ceiling. Isn't this my room?

"You are finally awake."

I roll my eyes to the voice. Red eyes, black hair. Do I have some kind of bad blood with him in my past lives that I don't know? I don't want to experience this same situation twice.

I sit up and hold my head. I think I have an very important dream but..... what was that dream about? I can't remember. Uga...the more I think about it, my head become more hurt. And my body too feel a little strange.

"Do you feel the change?"

"What..." before I could finish my question to lucas, the door opens and reveal the people entering the room.

"Ari!" Athy runs toward me and hug me.

"I thought something has happaned to you.", she said while sobbing on my shoulder.

"Do you feel any pain?" Claude asked while sitting on the chair beside me.

"....I'm fine."

At my uncertain answer, claude asked to lucas.

"Is she alright now?"

"Yes, there isn't a problem in my mana nor her body." Lucas answered.

I couldn't understand the situation unfolding in front of me so I asked.

"What happened?"

"Princess, you have been asleep for a whole week." Answered felix who is standing behind claude.

Asleep? A week? Me?

"What is the cause?"

My head couldn't proceed what is happening so I asked again but no answer come back. There is only a weird silence in the room.

Suddenly, a thought pop up in mind. There is no way. That can't be. The last thing I remember was seeing a sudden light coming out from lucy.

"Where is lucy?"

At my question, athy who is sobbing on my shoulder flinch. And she steps back and look at me. The silence in the room is only for a moment but it feels like an a long time for me.

"Lucy has been disappeared since the day the princess fainted."

Lucas answered breaking the silence. That isn't the whole explaination but I can understand the rest with only that.

"I want to rest a little more."

I said while laying back in the bed facing the opposite from the people. Soon, I hear footsteps moving away from me and the sound of the door closing.

When the door completely closes, I bury my face on the pillow and analyze my thought. Lucy has been completely absorb into me.

I know from the moment I saw lucy that lucy will be absorb into me one day. I already know so what is this feeling? Strange? Empty? I don't know but I don't feel like knowing either.

Let's just sleep. Yes, when I wake up, this feeling will disappear and everything will become like before again.

But that was just my wishful thinking.

................

It has been five days since lucy has been absorb into me and I feel my surrounding change significantly. No, it isn't that the surrounding change, what change is that the vision I see.

I become to able to sense the mana more clearly than before. I become too sensitive to mana. Without opening my eyes, I can feel the mana moving around me.

Are you perhaps thinking this is cool while reading this? Don't even think like that. It's quite annoying to feel things moving around me without me wanting to know. It is even worse because I'm a light sleeper. I can't even sleep well because of this.

At night, it would be hard for me to fell asleep because I feel my surrounding moving. And when I hardly fell asleep, I'll wake up suddenly at the little mana movement around me.

For that reason, I become extremely attach to the nature enviroment. I would frequetly go to the green house, shoo away the guards at the door and sleep laying on the grass without a care of the world. Unlike the people mana, the nature mana doesn't make me alarm rather it makes me relax like I'm one with the nature itself.

"You are a little more sensitive than a normal person would."

At lucas's word, I hold my tea cup and drink my tea to clear my headache from lack of sleep.

"This isn't just a little anymore. Last night, I couldn't get a wink of sleep."

"I can easily put a sleeping spell on you."

"You already try to once. You said after you put on the spell, my mana destroy the spell on me."

"Tsk, you are quite annoying."

I put down my tea cup and smile at lucas and said,

"Aren't you just too useless?"

"What?"

Lucas asked back menacingly at my words. My head hurts as it is. Don't give me more headache.

"Isn't fine if lucas stay the whole night to do the spell?"

At athy's suggestion, lucas and I look at her like she just say something disguesting rather than admire her.
Lucas by my side? The whole night? What if that jerk do something horrify while I'm sleeping. Like planning to kill me.

I don't think I'll be able to sleep for another reason.