Jennette Margarita

"........" = talking
'Abc....' = telepathic
............... = time skip

Ariana's pov

Jennette Margarite: the supporting character of 'WHO MADE ME A PRINCESS'. There are many people who hate her for her personality. I'm not one of them but that isn't mean that I like her either. To be honest, I think of her as somewhat annoying. But if you think carefully about the story background she is also pitiful.

Her mother, penelope conceived her using black magic to make a child more stronger than claude. But that is a lie to penelope. Anastasius actually makes jennette for him to be able to come back from life if he couldn't kill claude and claude killed him.

Thus, jennette was born with black magic that will only curse claude. The more she comes near claude and curse him, the stronger anastasius become. And there is her another curse that will affect athy.(I'll explain this anoyher time.)

So as long as she doesn't come near athy and claude, it means fine ,right?
To make it happen, I have to meet with jennette. But how? I don't want to meet him through mister doggy. He only sees jennette as a pawn for his plans.

"Ari, what are you doing?"

Ah! I was spacing out when studying with athy.

'Umm...I was thinking about jennette. I was going to make her not to see daddy.'

'Jennette? How will you do that?'

'I'm thinking about that right now.'

There is a idea. But my pride will greatly damage if I use that. But compare to daddy and athy, my pride isn't that important.

................

It has been about three months since ijekiel went to arlanta. And I can walk properly without magic now. I'm thinking about how to get jennette not to get closer to athy and daddy since the first time I meet her. And today is the day I'll carry out my plan.

"Are you done?"

Of course, it is impossible without lucas magic.

A few moment ago,

"Lucas, the world most handsome and prettiest boy and a super duper grestest magician, will you do me a favor? Please!"

Waa..my pride..my self system....sob.

"You now know how great I am"

This jerk! You...wait until I can use my own magic.

"Of course, I know from the first time I meet you"(a total lie: please watch meeting the male lead:lucas chapter.)

But this isn't the time to agrue with him. I need his magic to meet jennette.

"What? You wanna go meet that chimera from before?"

Lucas gives me a look of suspicion. It is understandable since I show no interest in her the last time.

"Yeah, and don't tell athy either."

"Why? This is suspious."

"Please, I'll tell athy and you when the time comes but not now."

After a long period of persuading lucas, I got a yes from him.

In exchange for him to do my favor, I have to give him some of my mana. He said my mana is the most pure of all the mana he had ever seen and it has high healing. (Mentioned once.)

And back to the present....

I don't have to worry about athy finding out since we slept in different rooms from the time we moved to emereld palace. With lucas magic, I change my appearance to lucy and telepathize to jennette's room.

In a room, fills with various toys there
was a little girl on the bed crying while hugging her rabbit doll.

I hit my tails lightly on the floor to make her notice me.

"Ah!"

"Shuu..."

She seem surprised when she saw me suddenly but when I tell her to be slient, she really went slient. Why are listening to me? It's a good thing but what will you do if I am a bad person? Hah....I have to teach her many things.

I jump onto the bed and move closer to  her. When I'm in front of her, I stop and sit down.

"Who? What are you?"

"I am a magical creature." Only the appearance.

"Magical....wow really?"

At her words, jennette seems surprised and happy.

"Did you come because today is my birthday?"

Huh? Is today her birthday? I didn't know that. I ramdonly choose today. But let's go with the flow for now.

"Yes, so why are you crying?"

Jennette becomes sullen at my question and answer in a quiet voice.

"Because big brother said he can't come back for my birthday."

That is not a thing to cry for though. You are 8 by now, right?

"Don't cry because I'll be with you."

"Really?"

Jennette answers in a joyful voice. Sign...how can such a girl survive in a harsh world?

Like that, we talk nearly the whole night and I look at the sky. It must be around 4 a.m.

"I have to go now."

Jennette's expression becomes sad.

"If you don't cry and be a good girl, I'll come back again."

"Promise!"

"Yes, promise."

I hop down the window and when I reach the garden, I call lucas name. And I reach my bedroom. He said if I wanna come back, I just have to say his name but to think that actually works..so cool..no not at all. I deny the thoughts in my head.

"You are late."

I forgot lucas is still here.

"Yes, it took longer than I expect so you can go back now. I wanna sleep."

"Tsk" lucas clicks his tougue and soon disappears. I close my eyes for a moment and when I was to fall asleep,
Lily comes into the room.

"Princess, it's time to wake up."

"Mm... I wanna sleep more..."

"Princess, do you have a fever?"

Lily becomes surprised at my actions. Usually, I've already awoke when lily comes in or I woke up immediately. So my actions right now is very rare.

"I feel tired."

Because I haven't sleep at all.

"I'll sleep a little bit."

Like that, I fall asleep and when I wake up, I heard that the palace was thrown into chaos because they think I went into a coma again. It is just I was so tired that I sleep so deeply. After all, I was using my head too much these days and stress out.

That day, I learn a lesson. I better be careful from now on.

..............

Soon, I'll timeskip to 14 years old.

Before that I'll write the importance events that happen between the timeskip around 7-14 years.

Thank you again for reading my story.