Determination

'....'        = thinking
"...."       = talking
'Abc...' = telepathic
/...../       = flashback

Ariana's pov

I've already told you that I've had an incurable illness in my previous life, right? Because of that illness, at the age of 13, I completely lose control of my legs. (I can't walk anymore.)

But that doesn't change much of my daily life. Since I am not allowed to leave the hospital. But I can't walk by myself to take books to read like always. (It is too annoying to call someone. I like it the best when I am alone.)

So I start reading webtoons( manhwa, manga) and light novels from my laptop. And I rarely leave my bed.

At that time, I encounter a manhwa (that will soon become my all-time favourite manhwa) with the name 'WHO MADE ME A PRINCESS'. It is a story about a modern girl who died and reincarnated in a book, a typical story.

She reincarnated in a novel she read before dying, 'Lovely Princess' as an ill-fated princess that is fated to die at the young age of 18 by her own father's hand. Afraid to die, she tried her best to avoid her father and planned to run away with her (stolen) treasure before turning 18.

But being the female lead she is, she encountered her father by accident and tried to win her father's affection by playing cute. Her plan was successful but that isn't the end.

After meeting the protagonist of 'Lovely princess', she met with many unfortunate events. While risking her own life to rescue her father who is dying, chapter 99 ended.

I couldn't read chapter 100 because I died before that. I heard from the spoiler that she met her mother in chapter 100. It frustrated me that I couldn't read that chapter. I should have lived a little longer. I thought while bitting my blanket with my tiny teeth.

I have already aware of the similarity between that story and this world but I keep denying it because there is no twin sister character of the female lead in the story.

I haven't read the novel but I've read all the spoilers from the novel.  Is there something I've missed? No, there is no way I'd have missed that kind of information. If I miss something, it hurt my pride as a reader.

So, why did I become a character that didn't exist? Suddenly the comment I've once written popped up in my mind.

/ I wish I was reborn as a princess too!/

Did god pity me and grant me my wish? Should I be grateful or not? Yes, I've been reborn as a princess but a non-exist princess, a supporting role of supporting role, no name character. Is my existence so unimportant that it isn't even worth mentioning as a word? Is that it?

Thinking about this won't answer my question. Let's think about what I'll do from now on. Do you need to think? What will a person who was reborn in their favourite manhwa do? Of course, I have to do
                  💖FANGIRLING💖

Rethinking about it, it isn't that bad to be reborn as an FL's twin sister. I have to watch my favourite FL growing up and even be given a chance to grow together beside her.

While I've nearly finished my thought, a crying baby voipopspop up beside me. I quickly turn my head and see what? See my female lead, no, I mean my twin sister crying face the carpet.

 I quickly turn my head and see what? See my female lead, no, I mean my twin sister crying face the carpet

'What's wrong? big sis, Kathy, why are you crying?'

I quickly crawl toward her and asked innocently even though I already know the reason.

Oh my god! I just call her big sis. I've always wanted to call her like that. I even got to call her by her nickname. I am so happy that I even shed tears of joy.

'Don't call me Athanasia. Waa.. call me Jennette.. waaa'

It is seen she is still shocked at the realization. She cries while rubbing her face on my small shoulder.

'Claude that bast*t must have killed you too when you firstborn, waa .. my poor little sister.. waaa..'

You think like that. Hmm. I don't think so. Then this time why didn't he kill me? I must have died from birth or died in the womb. That is more reasonable.

"Waa.... waaa...." When the cries become louder, a woman in a black dress enters hurriedly.

"Why is my princess so upset?"

She asked sweetly while picking my sister up. I look up at her from the carpet.

Lilian York. The person who is like a mother to Athanasia. Despite being aware of the ruby palace incident, she still volunteers to be Athanasia's nanny. The reason was Athanasia's mother. While she is restricted by noble's culture, she always admires how Diana's spirits were as free as a bird. She is one of my favourite supporting characters.

Currently, she is finding the reason for Athy's sudden crying by taking off her clothes?? But her actions made athy cry even louder. Lily pat Athy's back and repeatedly saying "It is alright, princess" until athy falls asleep because of tiredness from crying.

I too feel sleepy. I guess I get tired from all the adult thinking and excitement. This is a baby's body after all.

Lily, noticing my sleepiness, picks me up from the carpet and lays me down in the crib beside sleeping, Athy. And she starts to sing while patting softly at our chests.

'This feels good.'

That is the last thought I have before going to sleep.