My New WMMP Fanfic

Ways To Save The Obelian Empire

Years after Princess Athanasia in 'Lovely Princess' was executed, the Obelian Empire was thrown into chaos like Athy saw in her Prophet dream.

And there was a child with jewelled eyes who was controlled and used as a puppet in destroying the Empire.

She was the daughter of Claude De Alger Obelia which no one has ever found out. Even she doesn't know as well.

What choice will she make now that she went back in time again?

Will she prevent the downfall of the Obelian Empire? Will she be able to survive from her ruthless father? What about her half-sister who was fated to die at age 18?

Meeting the old people she once knows and having new relationships.

Please look forward to my story!

Make Lead candidates:
-Lucas (At first I had planned to put a Magician Dragon, due to the requests of readers, I've changed it to the tower of Magician instead.)
-Ijekiel

Note:

-This isn't your typical FL trying to win her cold father. This was a story about a cold father and daughter learning how to love each other.
-Characters from 'Beware of the brothers' will be involved. Some as love interests.

 Some as love interests

Another Fanfic that will be updated at the same time.

Saving You, Princess [Lucas X Oc]

One morning, I found myself becoming the younger sister of Ijekiel Alpheus, a character who didn't exist in the story

I was determined to stay by my favourite character, Athanasia's side and help her.

However, the world I got regressed into wasn't WMMP. but the world of the 'Lovely Princess'.

Since things had come to this, I have to rewrite my plan a little. I'll save the Princess at all cost!

But, Lucas won't stop disturbing the two of us. Unable to deal with this jerk any longer, I have to take dramatic measures by slapping him. The result was...

"I'll let you hit me from now on. So, you can slap or hit me as much as you want."

Why are you blushing and talking nonsense?

I seem to have awakened his secret taste! Gotta get rid of this Guy! He is weird!

Vote and comment your thoughts.