Debutante Ball (part two)

"......." = talking
'Ab.......' = telepathic
/........./ = flashback
........... = timeskip

Ariana's pov

"Princess Ariana"

When the familiar gentle voice enters my ears, my feet stop working. Even without looking back, I already know who it was. There is no way I wouldn't remember that voice.

'Lady angel'

Honestly, if I want, I can just ignore him and go on my way but I won't be able to ignore him to a certain extent. Because he is my favourite character after athy and claude. I slowly turn my head at the person who I already know it was.

 I slowly turn my head at the person who I already know it was

"This is the first time we have met officially like this. My name is Ijekiel Alpheus."

.................

Who am I? Where am I? What am I?
Am I really dancing with ijekiel right now? Well, it was me who accepted his dance request but...... Under the sparkling light of the chadelier stands a prince with silver hair and golden eyes proposing you for a dance. For a moment, I even thought I was Cinderella and he is the male lead in a fantasy world. It's true that this is a fantasy world and ijekiel is also the male lead but....I'm not the protagonist.
So, why did he request to dance with me? Not athy?

"Sir alpheus, are you perhaps....blind?"

"Pardon?"

"No, it is nothing."

Yes, that explains the situation. Athy and I are twin so we look similar. I guess, he asked the wrong person. (misunderstand) Still I got to dance with him. It's not that bad.

"Step!"

I was too immersed in my thought that I step on his feet.

"Oh! I am sorry."

"No, it isn't hurt at all. It was as light as a feather."

Look at his way of talking. There is no way I wouldn't misunderstand if he said things like this. Did he always talk to every ladies like this? (wrong)

"I've heard that his majesty's love for his daughters was inmeasurable. I guess it's true. Rather the feet you step on, my back feel more hurt, princess."