First tea party

"........" = talking
'.......' = telepathic
........... = timeskip

Ariana's pov

We couldn't get permission to go outside of the palace. Instead, we invited some peolle to our own tea party.

"This garden is so beautiful."

"This is the rose garden father gave us as a birthday gift since we like roses. This is my favourite place as well."

Athy really is a sociable person. I heard she had to deal with customers during part time jobs in her past life. I'm not give at socializing since I always lived inside the hospital and rarely talked to anyone in my past life. But in my 14 years of living as a princess, I was sble to master acting and putting a poker face.(by athy and claude)

"You are fluttering me too much."

At athy's voice, I come back to my sense. I was too deep in thought that I didn't listen at all. Where did the conversation go?

"My name is Helena of marquess Irain, do you perhaps remember me, your highnesses?"

"Your highnesses, I'm from count......."

"Your highnesses, I'm......."

Starting by one girl, the ladies introduce herself and soon come the turn of the lady with brown girl.

"I'm jennette magrita, your highness."

"Oh! Aren't you the lady who pick up sis ribbon? I'll thank to you again

"Oh! Aren't you the lady who pick up sis ribbon? I'll thank to you again."

"It's ok, your highness."

At the mention of jennette's name, the ladies tuen their attention to her.

"By magrita, are you the second cousin of the son of house alpheus?"

"Yes, I was raised by the alpheus family since I was young so he is like a big brother to me."

"Er..then are you perhaps know what type of woman lord ijekiel like?"

Is't it obvious? Ijekiel type would be athy.

"Even I don't know things like that."

"Ehem,I'm just asking. I'm not curious"

The ladies turn off their attention from jennette and pretend like they aren't disppointed. I slip my tea from my cup and thought, 'they are cute.'

"That remind me, princess ariana dance with him too, right?"

Cough....I almost slip out my tea. When did the conversation go about me?

"I didn't see that because I wasn't in the hall at that time."

"You should have see it. It was like a scene from fairytale."

"May I ask what does it feel like, your highness?"

Shall I tell a little truth?

"Actually, I was quite surprised. I didn't expect him to dance with me. When he asked a dance request, I even felt like I'm some kind of protagonist in a fairytale."

"Kyaa..I can undenstand."

"If it were me, I'll feel like that too."

After that, the ladies began to talk about the 4 kings of high society.

"Soft charisma!"

"The lone gray wolf!"

"The knight of crimson blood!"

"A flower more beautiful than any others."

I can see athy's ear bleeding. She doesn't like this kind of talk, did she?

"Who do you think is the most attractive, your highnesses?"

All the attention turns on us again. Even jennette is curious about that.

'Help me, ari!'

It seems athy doesn't want to answer.

"If you ask me about it, umm...."

I pretend like I was thinking and just give a safe answer.

"I like more of gentleman types. But I don't hate wild types either. Cute and pretty boys are also good. Strong man would be also cool and reliable. It's pretty hard to choose."

"That's right! I also like...."

"I too like strong..."

After that, the conversation went pretty normal until a girl pointed toward a certain passenger.

"Your highnesses, may I ask who is that?"

I turn my head to look at what the lady points and saw lucas? Why is this jerk wondering around here? Just ignore us and go away.

Contray to my thought, lucas walks toward us and greet us.

"Blessing and glory upon the obelian empire."

He gives his greeting and look at between me and jennette? What? Why are you looking like that? Athy gives an explanation half heartedly.

"This is lucas, the royal magician."

But athy and I give him a look of 'get out of here!'.

"......I beg your pardon but I must leave at once since I'm needed at the tower."

"Oh, you are excuse."

But the problem was after that.

"Oh my goodness, there was someone as handsome as him at the tower."

"I can't believe either. I thought there'd only be old magicisn at the tower."

"Kyaa! When our eyes met, I even thought my heart stop working."

Uga...why do I have to listen about that jerk? Time! Make haste and let the tea party end!

"Thank you so much for inviting us today, your highnesses."

Finally, the tea party end, athy's face was already pale. It may not be noticable to other eyes but me who enjoy watching athy know immediately.

'Athy, I'll greet jennette so you go greet other ladies.'

'Ok'

I need to put athy away from jennette as much as possible.

"Lady magrita, thank you so much for coming today. Did you enjoy the tea party?"

"Yes, I have so much fun today thank to your highness."

"Let's meet again at another tea party."

"Yes, princess."