First Love

Ariana's pov

_Whoosh...!

The winds seem to blow harshly toward me. The moon above me was shining beautifully upon the small, white flowers. And I saw myself standing in the middle of all of it.

I just mindlessly teleported to somewhere but I seem to have arrived at this place.

"Kuu! Kuu!"

I raised my head toward the sky because of the familiar voice. I was amazed by the sight of the night sky.

The big moon was shimmering with white light and the pitch-black sky behind it was like ink were poured into the wide sky. The stars were beautifully decorated all over the sky like sparkingly diamonds.

And the white bird tweeting with the beautiful scene behind it was flying across the sky with its white feather falling onto me.

"Ria!"

A yell voice of a man rang into my ears and I turned my back toward the source.

And a man with a stunning appearance was standing not far away from me, trying to catch his breaths.

"....Ijekiel."

His name was whispered from my lips like a habit.

He fast-walked toward me as I blankly watched him decreasing the distance between us.

"Why did you do that?!"

When the calm and composed Ijekiel held my shoulders and cried out, I was confused whether this was a dream or reality.

"Why?! You only left that letter......"

Ijekiel seems to be on the verge of crying as he stared at my face.

"....I'm sorry?"

Not catching the situation in front of me, an apology like a question escaped from my mouth.

"Hah..."

Seeing that, Ijekiel let out a sign before putting his head on my small shoulders.

"...I thought I lost you."

A small murmur came out from Ijekiel but I couldn't hear that quiet voice. My shoulders seem to be sobbing a little.

"Are you crying, Ijekiel?"

"Mm......"

No response came back, instead, Ijekiel rubbed his face against my shoulders. Slowly patting his back, various thoughts crossed my mind.

This is bad. I wanna see his crying face! This is a rare chance!

The devil whispered to my left ear to do what I want while the angel beside my right ear was urging me not to do it.

What should I do?!

Before I could decide the choice, Ijekiel lifted his face and we stared at each other for a while.

What? Contrary to my expectation, there was no change in Ijekiel's face, other than a little redness under his eyes. Is this because he is the Male Lead?

Unlike me who was lost in thoughts, Ijekiel was carefully observing my expression.

Today, he seems a little different from usual. I wonder why.

"That letter. That thing you said? Is that true?"

"Yes?"

Memories of when I wrote his letter flashed through my mind. Along with embarrassment.