The 'friend' under the bed (Some N.J angst)

Did I just get inspired in the middle of the night?

Yes.

Also was it from a TikTok?

Yes.

Do I regret anything?

No.

Anyway here's the link:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdPdK9bK/

(My first attempt at a songfic-)

Small New Jersey climbed into his bed, exhausted.

Last night was his turn for Britain's game, then he had to help clean an entire palace. At least this horrid day was over. Poor Rhode Island... Tonight's his turn...

New Jersey didn't even bother taking off his dress. He just wanted some rest. Even if his mattress felt like bricks on his back, the blanket was soft so there's something.

The small colony yawned, turning over in his bed letting his eyelids shut, and falling into a peaceful slumber.

+Time skip+

N.J woke up feeling a sudden weight on his bed. He didn't wanna... Not this early.

Then he felt a hand crease his cheek, gently it guided down to the boy's chin. Yeah... Not Britain. He would have started by now.

New Jersey sat up and finally opened his eyes...

Huh.

Well, that's definitely not him.

This figure was all white. Literally. The only color he had was the black holes in where his eyes should be. It had horns and a tail...

Yeah.

This is odd.

"Oh!! Did I wake you? Sorry, hey kid it's nice to meet ya! I'm the monster under your bed." It said backing away a little. "What?"

"While you're sleeping I can see ya! Do you maybe wanna be friends?" New Jersey looked shocked, yet he was kinda interested. He didn't have many friends besides the other colonies. And now he... Might have one?

There's gotta be some sort of a catch right?

"Down here it's kinda lonely... The other demons are mean..." It shakes its head. No way New Jersey is falling for this guilt-tripping crap. "Why don't you sleep and get cozy, while I just feast on your dreams!!"

New Jersey started to panic when this thing pushed him onto his bed, God... He knew it.

He was a bot to scream when it placed a hand over his mouth. "No, don't turn on your torch (Flashlight was there but past-) Don't call for your mom and dad!!" That's when the thing grew a large black smile. Oozing black liquid onto his fluffy baby blue blanket.

"Don't worry!! I'm your best friend!! The best friend you never had!!"

New Jersey tried to move away but the grip it's was too strong. What does this kid even lift? Buildings?! "Why don't you pay me a visit? Down in the underworld, we can take a trip with some spirits!! A one where you'll never return..."

The thing's mouth unhinged like a snake... Then the room went dark.

New Jersey shot up. It... Was a dream? He didn't die? He touched his face.

Nope. Not dead.

He scurried out of bed and looked underneath his.

Nothing.

New Jersey laughed quietly. He was so dumb. Thinking that was real? HA! The small Colony climbed back into his bed. But he felt something off... He looked at his blanket.

The black liquid still there.

I'm not good at creepy shit.

I'm best with wholesome.

Anyway.

This was fun. :)