Siren AU--damn it...

I should stop. But im not gonna. :)

Ok.

So. 👏🐥

I feel like it's regional on how this AU is gonna work.

South: Sirens

Northeast: Merchants

West: Pirates

Mid-West: Superhumans

Government trio + District: Royals

No idea what im doing. anyway-

Other countries and stuff I'll just make those at random. Like some will be sirens or whatever some won't.

But it's kinda like a modern pirate life thing. Modern items and stuff, old political things like Monarchies.

But Sirens eat humans here. And normally can seduce them into following them into the water. Hypnotic voice and eyes help with this.

The Gov. pals know of the problem and advise people to be alert and aware. Also encouraging superhumans to help them.

Superhumans are just people with powers. Normally in charge of handling captured Sirens.

Pirates sometimes keep Sirens they've captured and will use them for money. Kinda like a circus. They force them to do tricks. Stuff like that.

Anyway.

What if Captin Cali caught a couple of Southern Sirens. (Texas, Louie, Florida, and Georgia of course.) Merchants work with him to start sort of a touring thing where they travel and show off their catch to other lands. Texas hates this guy's guts, California likes him. And Cali treats him a little better than the others because he's a simp.

Then again Cali never treated them badly all he wanted was some money. Other than that they're all fine. They get fed any dead bodies of pirates who die of sickness so it doesn't spread to the rest and peoples of towns they raid.

Btw Sirens' tails turn into legs with a snap. And another snap and they have clothing. Neat :)

Idk what im doing.
But I did it.

And im kinda proud of it--

Sorry. :C

Have a cookie 🍪 
You've earned it. :)