Strange Addiction (Kentucky x Geo but kids again)

I know what happened with Billie and how she was canceled. But god I couldn't help myself, so I did write something based on this song.

I'm sorry-

Also, kids are cute.

Kentucky hid behind Louie's Dinner or in other words a playhouse that has a toy kitchen in it that Louie loves. Regardless he was there just to stare at someone.

Georgia.

He normally napped nearby it so he can pick up a snack when he's hungry. Kentucky couldn't help but stare at the boy. His father said something about being in love. So yeah. That's what he was in, at least he thinks so.

Kentucky loved this feeling. Whatever it was, it always grew stronger when he was near Georgia. Even the mention of his name made his heart flutter. He couldn't explain it.

The small child only watched his peach sleep soundly on his bean bag. Virginia had teased him a bit about his feelings and how dumb he looked whenever Georgia would even glance at him.

He was just so perfect and nice. Like a match made in heaven. Kentucky knew they could be perfect for each other. But Georgia never seemed to notice the other's attraction for him at all. That made Tucky kinda sad.

Upright telling Georgia might end in disaster and an end to their already great friendship. But not telling him means that Kentucky has to suffer alone and silently. And his crush could get with someone else.

The last thing he wanted was Georgia moving on with someone else. He'd still be supportive but it hurt like stepping on legos.

And that sucked.

Kentucky finally and slowly walked up to the southerner after leaving his corner. He'd swore he'd marry this guy. Even if it's the last thing he was to do. Georgia mumbled something and rolled over on his bag.

Kentucky giggled a little and laid next to him. A huge goofy smile spreading across his face. Georgia was so cute when he was sleeping. Georgia tiredly groaned and hugged Kentucky.

Making the border state lose his marbles internally. Was he dreaming?

He hoped not.

Kentucky smiled and hugged Georgia back. Even if he was, it's the best dang dream he's ever had.

God his strange addiction to him...

What is he to do?

Idk-

Have a happy Texas frog. :)

This is probably in his room ngl-