English woman in New York (Unfinished)

Hi-

Just some wholesome Aunt and nephew bonding. :)

Enjoy-

"You're gonna love it here Ma'am!! I have so much to show you." New York said, with the arguably brightest smile he's ever shown. England giggled at the state's excitement. New York was her favorite nephew, would she ever tell the others? No... No, she wouldn't. It was around Christmas time and all the British Ilies came to visit along with other countries. It was snowing rather badly tho, she should have brought a bigger coat.

"Ma'am we gotta go get some pizza, mine is the best in the nation!!" New York grabbed her hand and basically dragged the poor woman down the road. 

"Shouldn't we call a cab? It would be faster right?" She asked, fixing her blue beanie. New York only laughed. Confusing the other quite a lot. It was easy to call a cab in England, sure most of the drivers could be dicks but it was fast. 

"It would take longer to get a cab, trust me." 

"Alright my lil' apple~" 

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!!"

+Time skip

They stood in front of a small pizza place, had that old-fashioned design to it. The red stripes, checkers, you know. "Wow... Do you think they have Dough and Brew pizza?" England asked, tilting her head slightly. 

"I'm sorry what?" New York looked at her. Pure confusion on his face. He's heard of plenty of weird pizzas from around the world, like Sweden's horrific Kiwi on pizza... Ew-

"It's pizza with beer cooked in it." New York shook his head, his aunt did have a drinking problem. So it wasn't much of a surprise she asked about it. 

"Well, we don't have that here. Also never say that again, some people here aren't afraid to beat the shi- I mean, attack you over that. At least some I've seen." New York replied, then the two entered the restaurant. They were brought to their seats and given menus and started to look through them.