Look Who's Inside Again

Hi again- 

Anyway, TW this mentions the civil war, death, Alcohol, and child abuse. Skip if ya want, just wanted to let you know.

This is kinda a summery of Alabama's life idk-

Anyways enjoy. :)

Lil' Reminder of the names. 

Alabama: Daniel
Mississippi: Oliver
Louisiana: Louis
Georgia: Freddy 

:D

Trying to be funny and stuck in a room
There isn't much more to say about it

Daniel sat in his shared room, holding his terrified brother's hand. Their father had been drinking a ton that night and started threatening them with his empty wine bottle. Then again... He'd do this all the time. Drink, then come home and terrorize them. He did want to try and cheer up one of the only things he had... his brother.

Can one be funny when stuck in a room?
Being in, trying to get something out of it

"Hey... Oliver. Guess what?" 

"Hmm?" 

"What do peppers do when they're angry?" 

"I dunno. What?" 

Daniel giggled a little, getting closer to his brother's ear. "They get jalapeño face." Oliver laughed quietly. "Oh! I got one!" He said happily, smiling softly. "How many tickles does it take to make an Octopus laugh?" Alabama shrugged rather please at his brother's mood change. "Ten tickles~" The two boys laughed, frequently throwing bad jokes to each other left and right. 

Try making faces
Try telling jokes, making little sounds
Oh!

Soon they started making all kinds of sounds, jumping around the room, playing pretend. The one thing they knew their dad couldn't take from them was each other. The two never left each other's side. Like two peas in a pod. 

"OHHH! Oliver! What's the king of school supplies?" 

"What?! Tell me!!" 

"Pfft- A ruler!!" 

I was a kid who was stuck in his room
There isn't much more to say about it

Years later the two boys found themselves on a boat with their old friend Louis. Catching up on everything and talking, it'd take them quite a while to get to this... Freddy's house. They did trust Louis but were rather skeptical. They'd heard of the stranger before but never met him. 

"Y'all wanna tell some jokes or something while we wait? I'm bored." Louis groaned, using his one good paddle to steer the boat in the right direction. "Yeah... OH! What do you call a fish with no eyes?" 

"No idea Oliver, spill the beans," Louis replies, smiling a little. 

"A Fssh."

They all laughed, humor is subjective... Leave them be-

When you're a kid and you're stuck in your room
You'll do any old shit to get out of it

All three of them shared their jokes and laughed as they made their way closer. Once they arrived Alabama was still uneasy about it but did agree to stay with Georgia since that was his real name apparently... He really couldn't believe that he stayed with a state now. 

He treated them way better than their father. Playing with them constantly, teaching them farm work, cleaning, horseback riding- Well you get the idea.  

As they got older they became states, (because of Georgia's oopsy-) the now men still visited Georgia regularly. Constantly chatting about recent events, life, ya know. It all started changing when the Civil War broke out... 

Ohio burning Georgia and his children just made all of the south enraged, most saying they'd avenge their deaths. And possibly South Carolina's. No one knew if he died. But North, since he always jumps to conclusions, assumed it. Taking in his cities. Alabama still remembered the tears and the heart ache of that day. 

When Mississippi broke down in front of the burnt home... Their burnt home.

He did fight with Ohio before, winning that battle... But it didn't seem like he'd be as successful with this one...

"Well, well~
Look who's inside again"

Ohio sang... His voice boomed as he stood tall outside. His gun pointed up at the house his soldiers somewhat mimicking him. Alabama knew he was done for, surprised he wasn't burned to death. Montgomery clinged to her father, terrified. She didn't know what was happening, all she knew was a bad man wanted her and her father. 

A wicked man, an awful man. Montgomery did hear faint rumors about him from others. Austin talked about how scary he was in battle. Charleston said that he burned him up bad. 

Ohio loved playing with fire. 

"Went out to look for a reason to hide again
Well, well~"

Ohio laughed, loud enough for Alabama to hear. That man sickened him. He'd kill him any chance he got... Snap his neck, shoot him square in the face, anything. He hugged his daughter tighter. They finally lost. He failed Georgia, South Carolina, Atlanta... ALL OF THEM!! His eyes slowly widened. Tears spilling out the side. "No. No. No..." He mumbled, he started shaking horrifically. 

Ohio slowly lowered his gun, walking up to the door and knocking. Probably to rub it in a bit. A wicked grin slowly creped onto his face. The rest of the south will crumble, all thanks to him. 

"Buddy, you found it
Now, come out with your hands up
We've got you surrounded~"

Hai-

I did a thing. :)

Idk why I made this-

And yes. I like the idea of lil' states liking dad jokes.