Pennsylvania thats against the rules... (Geo x PA)

It's been a while.

So. Ima write about 'em--

Also bringing back the Daycare AU because I love it--

Pennsylvania sat alone on a chair in the far corner away from the other states. Why? All he did was punch Delaware in the face because he was being bossy. He shouldn't be there at all!!

HE DESERVED IT!

If anything he did Miss Germany and Russia a favor. But noooooo. Because adults don't listen to him when he's right, he got time out. "Stupid fricking Delaware..." He mumbled, shutting his eyes and leaning back against the cool wood of the chair.

"Pennsylvania? You ok?"

"No Georgia. I'm not. Thanks for asking tho." Georgia nodded, beginning to nervously mess with his hands. "Ya know what. I'm outta here." The smaller state hopped off his chair and walked to his cubby. "Pennsylvania that's against the rules... You can't leave daycare until the day is over." Georgia said, grabbing his arm. "Too bad. I'm outta here I wanna go to a park or something. You... Uh... Can come if you'd like." Pennsylvania quickly snatched his arm back and promptly put his hand in his jacket pocket.

Go out with his crush and get in trouble. Or, don't leave and miss any chance you have with him. But you don't get in trouble...

"A-Alright. I'll go." He said, his voice merely a whisper. PA grinned, "Go get your stuff from your cubby then. And hurry. I don't wanna get caught." Georgia did as he was told. Granted he felt awful about doing it. What would his father say?

Leaving unannounced from an educational place without a proper excuse? He'd kill him. His father would spank him till his butt was as red as cherries. Then maybe he'd continue. Who knows...