Ghost dog...?

Hey- Weird here. I'd like to thank you guys for the kind words and suggestions. I am again sorry. But-

I kinda got interested in who this Balto dog is... And... I love him. So he's gonna be Alaska's 'spiritual guardian' in a way.

Now- onto the story thing. :)

Alaska felt unnaturally cold... And it was God awful. He had wrapped himself in all the blankets he had stowed away in his dresser. Still shivering.

He'd be a damn fool to believe some of the things Louie would talk about. Mostly his ghost 'theories'. He couldn't help but wonder if that deathly cold he had been experiencing for a few days could be a potential ghost.

It never really went away... Should he? Oh god...

Alaska growled, rolling over, no way in hell he's embarrassing himself by asking such a dumb question. Seriously, like, 'Hey Louisiana? Could you check if a ghost is somewhere in my room?' What kinda bullshit question is that?! Well... For Louisiana's IQ, it probably would be one of the considerably best questions he's ever heard.

Alaska figured suffering in silence is just what he should do. He does it all the time! So what stops him from doing so now? Nothing. Exactly. "AYE TOUGH GUY!!"

Ok... Maybe something...

"Wha-what now Te-xas.." He spat, turning to face the other man. "Wait. Partner you good? You look like you ate 15-year-old sushi, now ya stuck with a bad case of food poisoning." The Texan remarked slyly, walking closer to Alaska. Shivering a little himself. "GOD DAMN!! Your room is freezing!! Ya ever heard of a heater?!"

"Of course I have you dumbass. All of them are on." Alaska angrily pushed an arm out his blanket pile and pointed to a corner of the room, 10 different heaters... All on their highest settings...

"Well... Um... Gov's big six meetings is starting in 10 minutes... And he wants you to be there. And don't bring this cold with you." And with that Texas left. Asshole-

Alaska groaned and placed his head back on his pillow. He pushed his blankets off of him. Then shivered, yeah... He should double up...

+Time skip+

Alaska staggered into the meeting room, taking his normal seat. "Dear God! Gov why is it so cold all of a sudden?!" Florida whined, hugging himself tightly.

"I told you not to bring that here Alaska..." Alaska ignored the comments about the cold. Not like he wanted to suddenly feel like Antarctica-

The meeting was very hard to sit through, mostly it was the 'curse' (Florida's words not mine-) Alaska attracted to the rest. He rarely even paid attention, he just felt eyes on him... The entire time.

He glanced over at the other states, for a moment locking eyes with Louisiana. Who... Seemed happy?

Why the hell would he be happy?! Oh. Right. People around him suffering. Why the hell wouldn't he be. Alaska constantly forgot he and Florida were into shit like that.

Strange for the small state to pay mind to him. Considering he normally left him alone. Unless Florida and Louisiana wanted to bother him. The meeting ended shortly after it started, Gov, unable to take any more of it ended and he sent the states away and decided to reschedule for a later date. Thank god for that...

The blankets and heaters in Alaska's room weren't much but they sure helped. Alaska quickly left as fast as he could darting down the halls to his own wilderness when he stopped, "Louisiana?! You better have a damn good reason for being outside my room. And you better not ha-"