unfinished snake lessons(Geo x Kentucky)

I gotta stop- 

anyway back on the AU grind. :)

TW: Some sexual stuff, heated kisses ya know-

"P-P-pre-p..." Kentucky's eyes narrowed as he tried to figure out the word in front of him. Georgia started him off with kiddy books, but damn their hard. "Pre-Pare-d? Prepared! Did I sssssay it right?" The snake enthusiastically turned to the deer a huge smile spread across his face. "Yes, but you still have to finish that sentence if you want that kiss," Georgia said, taking a bite of the berry bush he collected earlier that day. 

Kentucky huffed and went back to his book. "Tom prepared the... di-dinn-er? Tom prepared the d-iin-ner? Tom prepared the dinner?" Kentucky looked up at Geo with questionable eyes. Georgia sighed and nodded, leaning down and pecking Kentucky's lips. "HELL YEAH!!" Kentucky yelled, then turning the page. 

"Am-y came into the ro-om and as-ked... 'Ho-hon-ey? Is dinner re-ady y-ye-t?' " 

"Try again. And then we can wrap this up for the day, you've been in my house for hours." 

"Fine... A-Amy came into the room and asked... 'Hon-ey is dinner read-y ye-t?' " Kentucky growled and closed the book. It was stupid anyway. This entire time he's been embarrassing himself in front of Georgia. He tossed it across the room, the poor thing slammed against the wall with a thud. "Giving up I see? Well then, you lose your kiss~" Georgia cooed, getting up and grabbing the book from the ground. "Why tho? Can't I get one for trying?" 

"No, because 'trying' wasn't a part of the deal." 

"Awww come on!! Just one?" Georgia laughed, placing the book down on a dresser. Turning around, and placing his hand on his hip. "No. Kisses are for people who finish their work." Kentucky whimpered and got off the chair he was sitting on. He slithered closer to Georgia. "Pleassssssse~!" 

"Nope. Should have finished the lesson." 

Kentucky pouted, his head hanging low. "I wanna kissss..." Georgia groaned. He leaned down and kissed Kentucky, shocking the snake. Then he pulled away quickly. "Now shut up." Kentucky grinned and wrapped his tail around Georgia's waist. "What's the harm in another?" Georgia smiled, lifting the border state. "I don't see much harm, but you never finished your lesson." 

Kentucky leaned in closer, his lips brushing against Georgia's. "I'll do extra tomarrow~" Georgia pushed Kentucky against the walls of his cave. "I'd kinda like that..." The two men's lips connected again, a lot more heated than the previous ones too. 

Kentucky slipped his tongue in Geo's mouth, earning a soft moan from the other. Kentucky's tongue explored every inch of Georgia's, leaving no stone unturned. He felt Georgia's hands slowly begin to wander, slipping underneath his ripped white shirt. Trailing his chest. His touch was warm and soothing, god Kentucky could do this all-day-

"D-Dad...?" 

They both froze. 

Georgia dropped Kentucky, turning around to see all of his fawn staring at him and Kentucky's snakelet. Atlanta coughed awkwardly, "Did we uhhh... interrupt something here?" Frankfort mumbled. The two turned a deep shade of marron. "N-NO!! KENTUCKY W-AS JUST LEAVING!! R-RIGHT?!"

"Y-YEAH!! COME ON FRANKFORT WE GOTTA GO!!" He yelped, quickly grabbing his son and rushing out the door. "WAIT- DAAAAAAD!!" The boy yelled before Georgia ran over and shut his door. 

"Soooooo... You and Kentucky? How long has that been a thing?" Columbus remarked, crossing his arms and raising a brow. Savannah giggled a little. "Long enough I believe they were about to mate right on our living room wall. Wouldn't put it past dad tho. Kentucky is pretty cute. I see why our father is all over him."

"I AM NOT!!"

Atlanta rolled her eyes. "You were making out just a moment ago. Full tongues and everything." Georgia really backed himself into a corner, didn't he? "If you wanted us to Think you weren't together dad, a little tip for ya, making out in the living room. Not a good idea." Columbus laughed, soon followed by his siblings. "Why do I even feed you three..." Georgia mumbled.

~meanwhile with Kentucky and Frankfort~

"Dad. I don't want siblings."

"I'm sorry? What?" Kentucky turned to his son, confusion laced with his voice. "Well... You and Georgia... I just want you to know." Frankfort said,

"Georgia and I are not a thing. No need to worry. ThoI'dlikeustobe-"

"What was that last part?"

"I never said anything...?"

"Oh-"

✨spice✨

Idk im bored.

Enjoy your life If you want to-