Notice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there, beautiful Y/n! Welcome to my latest FF, where we're diving into a whole new realm of possibilities, just for you.

After ages of pondering, I've birthed a fresh idea for this book, and I'm thrilled you've dropped by to give it a go.

Now, fair warning, this tale might throw some wild curveballs your way – I'm talking about outcomes that might defy the laws of logic. But hey, it's the FF world, and here, anything goes.

Let me lay down the law: the storyline is all mine, so kudos to yours truly. If by some cosmic coincidence, you stumble upon lines that sound eerily familiar from other FFs, trust me, it's pure chance. No copycatting here. So, let's keep it respectful, yeah?

Media and audio bits in the chapters? Not mine. Shoutout to the real owners – you rock. Oh, and just so we're clear, I don't own any characters in this extravaganza, not even Y/n. This is a no-strings-attached deal with real life.

Feeling iffy about the storyline or just not vibing with it? No hard feelings. The exit's right there, feel free to take it.

Now, get ready, 'cause this is a KTH special, starring none other than our beloved Taetae. Expect some BTS action, other K-POP cameos, and who knows what else.

If you're feeling generous, throw some love by voting on chapters and dropping those comments. And hey, check out my other literary masterpieces while you're at it.

Thanks a bunch for stopping by and indulging in my nonsense. It means the world that you've stuck around through this notice, which was probably gibberish to most of you.

Happy reading, folks! 📖✨