THANK YOU!!!

Heyya, I'm your Author Nim, and CONGRATULATIONS, the book is finally completed, and I really had a very good time while writing this book, and getting readers like you. I know even I troubled you all by giving some *cough* sorry many unexpected twists and suspense, but it was actually fun to see my readers waiting for the new chapter.

I actually had a lot of fun while writing this book, and I'm not a professional writer, so although my writing was not so formal but I tried to give my best in this book while remembering each and every point that should be added to make this book perfect.

The reason why I gave this book named 'Magical Transformation' is not only because of their body which was magically transformed, this title was given because of Y/n's voice which could transform into any form, Taehyung who transformed into a cold Jerk because of this body transformation but again Magically transformed back into his old sweet and Kind TaeTae we all Love.

Thanks a lot for giving this book a chance and by reading it till here, I'm really grateful to all of you who have supported me and encouraged me with your supportive comments, Thanks a lot.

I hope you all have liked the book, and this book has reached your expectations, I never thought that this book would have 4K reads, but yeah Thanks to you all.

Well, I wanna Thanks to @fairyTaels and @WinnieQPie. Their comments have always encouraged me and made me believe that my book isn't shitty, or trash, or else I was actually going to unpublish it, but they both supported this book always, so Thanks a lot.

Well, now another thing I wanna say is, I'll upload another chapter on doubts clarification, so if you've got any doubts you can mention them in the comments and I'll answer most of your doubts in the next chapter, well this chapter is just optional.

And Yeah Thank You Once again.

Hope y'all will take care of yourself, and stay safe and happy, and remember to follow your dreams.

Although maybe you won't achieve your dream, at least you should give it a try, so in the future, you won't regret it.

And while you're chasing your dream, make sure to put your best effort into it, do your best, be determined for it, work hard for it, you will achieve it for sure.

Don't expect the world to do everything for you, after all the world doesn't revolve around us.

BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR FUTURE.

Follow me for more such books, you can message me on Insta or Wattpad and can suggest some ideas on the type of FF you want me to write, I appreciate all such things.

Thanks once again for reading this book, and giving it a chance.

If you guys wanna message me or want to talk to me, you can talk to me on Instagram, my id is love_sick.ot7  just send Hi, and I'll text you back for sure.

Bye Bye<3