Chapter-60

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung Pov

"I-I LOVE YOU OPPA," she said finally.

I just looked at her in disbelief, how could she do this, I thought she is not a bitch, but she was.

Flasback

Taehyung Pov

I had already come to the park searching for Y/n, yeah I came early because I don't know, but yeah I wanted to meet her, I couldn't even stop smiling. Oh, Taehyung, control it, or else she will think of you as a crazy maniac.

I was walking in the park when I saw 2 familiar faces near the lake, it was Y/n and Hyeon Jun. Curiosity took the best of me and I hid behind a tree listening to their conversations, I shouldn't be doing this but curiosity took the best of me.

Hyeon Jun knelt down and c-confessed Y/n, I felt so sad, so.....so heartbroken when Y/n accepted his confession, he hugged Y/n tight and lifted Y/n up and was about to kiss her, I couldn't see it anymore as a tear rolled down, I went away from that place and waited in the place where Y/n told me to come.

I really don't know why I felt so bad, so bad, and was hurt, I don't know what exactly I felt right now, but whatever I was feeling, I hated it.

Flashback End

Present (Still Taehyung Pov)

I felt so angry, how could she confess to me, when she just now accepted Hyeon Jun, his confession. Bitch like her will never change, she is just a slut and a fucking gold digger, who loves money more than anything.

"You Love me?" I said in a sarcastic tone, as she looked down and nodded slowly while smiling, such a born actor.

I scoffed at her as she looked at me, "So you think, I will accept you?" I said as she just stared at me, "Why do you love me?" I asked her looking into her eyes, searching for a lie, she furrowed her eyebrows, "I love you because...." before she could finish, I cut her off.

"For money? for my looks, for my popularity?" I said as she frowned.

I chuckled, "Y/n you know what? I never saw a girl like you, who can cheat her own boyfriend for the sake of money and popularity, you are not even loyal to him for a moment," I said as she frowned even more.

"Taehyung Oppa what are you talking about? What boyfriend?" She asked me innocently, I scoffed, "Boyfriend? Oh, I forgot, you'll, of course, lie to me now, cuz you want to be with me right, for my money and popularity," I said emphasizing the last words as she looked at me with disbelief eyes.

"Well, you're like this only I guess, cuz you are bitch, a gold digger, you did not even think about Namjoon Hyung who took you like his own sister, took care of you, sent you money for you own expenses, I never thought that you would do all such things, I never thought you were so cheap," I said as she looked at me with her glossy eyes, as a tear rolled down.

"Oh Come on, your tears will never work on me, except Namjoon Hyung, who took you as his own, finally you showed me your true colors," I said.

"And you are so cheap, that you gave me those same flowers which Hyeon Jun gave you just a minute ago, don't you know how much he loves you?, and these flowers mean a lot," I said as I saw her in disgust.

"Oh sorry, you're Y/n, how will you know the value of them, you don't know the value of relationships, that is why you even broke your relationship with your own mom-"

Slap

She slapped me

She dared to slap me? ME?

"Enough," She said, "I can't believe that you still don't trust me, I thought you must have changed a little, but no, you still hate me, and you can't value me," She said shamelessly looking into my eyes and then took her flowers and went off.

How dare she slap me? Namjoon Hyung spoilt her, she's nothing but a spoiled brat

Weirdly I felt she was saying the truth, but even Eyes don't lie right.

Y/n Pov

I reached the apartment, and went straight to the bedroom, and plopped myself on the bed, I never thought he thinks about me like that. He misunderstood everything and even questioned my character.

And me who even slapped him, like wow.

But not my fault, he questioned my character even after knowing me for a whole year, he still thinks so low of me. I do regret slapping him, because he's elder than me, but I don't regret the reason for which I slapped him, that was necessary.

I cried very bitterly, very bitterly, I'm enough of this, I have my self-respect too, I'm a human I have patience too. Enough of this drama, I've seen it and learned it, I was wrong about him the whole time, he never valued me nor will he value me. And for him, even I never valued myself, I never gave him an answer when he was rude to me when he hated me for a baseless thing. But now, I'll Value myself, for him I won't cry, he is not whom I deserve.

"Y/n-ah what happened," A-Yeong Unnie came to the room as I wiped my tears away, "N-Nothing," I said while looking away from her.

She sat beside me and lifted my chin up, "Really? Even though I act cold to others doesn't mean that I don't care about you, I know you, and I know that you are hiding something from me, come on say me and let out your feelings," She said as I looked at her with my teary eyes and hugged her tightly. She patted my back.

I said to her everything that happened in the park, "Shh, don't cry for him, he doesn't deserve you, you know what, he was a fool to question you and your personality, and your character, I know you well," she said and hugged me.

"It's okay, such rejections happen, he will regret it but then don't become soft okay," she said as I  nodded.

"Now go get ready, you have to even go for tutoring that Dong Hyun," A-Yeong Unnie said as I nodded and went to the bathroom.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror, my vulnerable state, my tears all because of him. I harshly wiped away my tears and washed my face, and changed my dress.

After all, in the end, Life Goes On......

-

-

-

To Be Continued