Chapter-35 (SURPRISE!!!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

"Okay mam let's go to your roller coaster ride now," he said as I looked at the front and widened my eyes, as I saw the roller coaster, it was looking way too dangerous for me.

I never actually sat on a roller coaster, just had a dream to sit on it, but seeing it now, made me have 2nd thoughts, I gulped seeing it.

"Scared?" Oppa asked me, "M-me? S-scared? No way" I said while trying to act cool, walking towards the roller coaster but even trying to control my heartbeat.

Suddenly someone started dragging me, it was none other than Jungkook Oppa.

~~

"No need to be scared, it's gonna be fun," Jungkook Oppa said as the man started buckling up the belt, the ride was gonna start, I just gulped my saliva while praying to God to save me this day. Is it true that we will puke after a roller coaster ride? this roller coaster never looked this scary in movies, those freaking liars!!

The ride started, at first, the speed was okay, I thought that I was being scared for nothing, but that's when the ride became fast, and the roller coaster came on the top ready to go down.

"No-no please" I prayed, but no use, the coaster swiftly moved downwards.

"AAAHHHHHHH" I screamed my lungs out, "Stop it, I said stop the ride," I screamed while closing my eyes in fear, and here Oppa just laughed at me, while enjoying the ride.

Boy, how can he enjoy it?

~~

"Are you okay Y/n-ah?" Jungkook Oppa asked me as I just stumbled back a bit, still feeling dizzy after that ride, thankfully I didn't puke after the ride, thanks because I didn't eat anything since afternoon, I was just blankly staring at the ground, while he guided me to the bench.

"Sit here," he said, as I sat down, he went somewhere and bought, some snacks.

"Eat it, these are really tasty, we have not eaten anything since afternoon too, fill up your stomach with them," he said, while I took it, and started eating it, my eyes lit up as I took a bite.

"Tasty right," Jungkook Oppa said as I nodded, "What's the time?" I asked, he looked at his watch "10:45" he said as I widened my eyes.

"10:45 already" I gasped, "It's too late," I said, "It's okay, come let us go to the Ferris wheel," he said, as I couldn't reject it, I nodded my head.

~~~

We were already up, and the view was breathtaking, "Oppa let's take a picture" I said, as he nodded and took out his phone, we both took a selfie. "I'm never gonna delete this pic," He said as I smiled, "I'm happy then," I cooed.

~~~

Getting down, after having a good ride, I looked at Jungkook Oppa, "What's the time?" I asked as he took out his phone to see the time, "11:20" he said, "Oppa now let's go home" I said, as he nodded, "Wait let's see the fireworks before heading home" he said as I nodded.

~~~

We both reached the place where the fireworks were going to take place, "Today is your lucky day, cuz we have these fireworks on this day," He said while already staring at the sky.

"Is it? I really love fireworks," I said while following eyes towards the sky.

"I know right, it's really beautiful," He said and just then we heard *BOOM*

I saw up, WOW, the view was so beautiful, I just wanted to see it a little longer, it was too satisfying, "Beautiful right?" he asked as I nodded.

"Very much," I said as I smiled, we watched the fireworks for a few more minutes, enjoying the day as much as possible before returning home, this day was so fun, my birthday is perfect again.

"Come Y/n-ah it's already 11:45," he said as I gasped, time surely ticks fast.

Jungkook Pov

I took out my phone and messaged Namjoon saying 'On the way' he read it and gave a thumbs-up emoji.

~~~

Reaching home would at least would take 15 minutes, I was driving as Y/n said "Today I enjoyed a lot Oppa, Thanks a lot", I smiled "Don't say thanks" I said as she smiled.

After 13 minutes

We both reached the house, there were still 2 minutes for 12:00, as Y/n stopped in front of the house, "Thanks a lot Oppa, I really enjoyed it a lot" she said, as I nodded and said "Don't say thanks again, after all, you are a family to us" she smiled.

Y/n Pov

Jungkook Oppa took out the keys and unlocked the door, the door opened, it was dark, "I guess everyone must have slept" I said, and was about to go up when I heard someone singing...

"Happy Birthday To you,
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday, dear Y/n-ah
Happy Birthday to you" Namjoon Oppa sang holding a cake and coming towards me in the dark, the only light source was the candle that was lit up on the cake.

"SURPRISE!!!!" The other members screamed getting up from their hiding spots, I flinched a little, but tears of joy welled up in my eyes.

How did they know?

"T-Thankyou" I stuttered a bit, still processing the situation, this was a surprise birthday party, I got emotional at that moment like who wouldn't? I never expected them to do this, now I understand why Jungkook Oppa took me out and why he brought me back home late.

"Cut the cake," Namjoon Oppa said, as I chuckled, he kept the cake down, and I bent down to cut it.

The cake was decorated well and 'Happy Birthday Dear Y/n' written on it, and '17' numbered candle on it.

Namjoon Oppa started recording it, as I cut the cake, "Wohoo" everyone said and started singing again, I smiled and gave a bite to all of them.

"Where is Taehyung Oppa?" I asked, as everyone went silent, I understood it as I sighed, I smiled again.

"Thank you a lot everyone," I said while bending showing my gratefulness, Namjoon Oppa hugged me again.

"We are a Family," he said, as everyone laughed and said that together.

"WE ARE A FAMILY," everyone said and joined our hug. We hugged each other, enjoying each other's warmth, the only piece which was missing was Taehyung Oppa, but now we least cared about him. It was his fault for not attending such an occasion and being grumpy as always.

"Thanks a lot, for making this day special to me, I'll always remember it," I said to myself mentally, enjoying the moment.

-

-

-

To Be Continued