Chapter-27

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

"Well, this is just a beginning, you have to face a lot of such fans," Namjoon Oppa said while I just gulped imagining those scenes.

"Gawd, I regret coming out now," I said while they both chuckled.

We finally reached the house, I quickly went to the bedroom only to see Taehyung Oppa wincing in pain while holding his stomach, I quickly ran to him.

"Sorry, I'm late, come I'll bathe you up," I said, as he nodded.

~~

"Agh PaIN!" he yelled, "It will Oppa, but just for the first 3 days, after that, the pain reduces too," I said bathing him up, I quickly put the pad and dressed him up, he bathed me up afterward although he had no energy, he did it finally.

~~

We both went down, while Taehyung Oppa was still holding his stomach. We went to the dining table and sat there, I sat beside Jimin and Jungkook Oppa, whereas Taehyung Oppa sat with Yoongi Oppa.

"What happened to him?" Jimin asked Jungkook in Korean, Jungkook chuckled "He got periods*burst out laughing*" Jungkook laughed, I did not understand as he said in Korean but soon Jimin and everyone started laughing except Yoongi who just smiled and Taehyung who was pretty annoyed by this situation since he'll have mood swings during these days, I guess I have to prepare myself to face the double devil.

"So my Tae baby got Periods," Jin Oppa said in Korean teasing him while bringing the breakfast, Taehyung Oppa glared at him, "What are you all talking about?" I asked, "About Tae's Red Days" Namjoon Oppa teased Taehyung, whereas I suppressed my laugh.

"Aish, don't do that, he is in so much pain," I said trying my best to suppress my laugh.

Well serves right for being rude with me all these days

"The breakfast is ready," Jin Oppa said as we all head towards the dining table.

~~~

While we all were eating, "Taehyung" Namjoon Oppa called him softly, Taehyung Oppa looked up while groaning in pain "hmm" he said, Namjoon Oppa cleared his throat before saying anything.

"Hmm well, can you practice dance tho?" he asked while I gulped in fear that Taehyung Oppa might burst out, cuz even I used to burst out and become too moody during these days.

Taehyung Oppa just nodded and ate the food fast and went up, I felt bad really bad, I ate my food fast, "Namjoon Oppa can I go to the convenience store with Jungkook Oppa again?" I asked, "but we just went there this morning," he said.

"Yeah, but I actually forgot to buy heating pads, chocolates, some heating patch, I forgot it while we were buying pads," I said, Namjoon Oppa nodded, I looked at Jungkook Oppa he nodded and ate fast taking out the car keys.

~~

We reached a different convenience store this time, actually, it was a good idea, I went in and took a cart this time.

I went and bought Chocolates, actually many chocolates, all kinds of Chocolate, "Why are you buying these many chocolates?" Jungkook Oppa asked, "Well during periods chocolates help in reducing pain," I said, he pouted "Wow if we need to eat these chocolates for periods then even I wanna get periods," he said, while I chuckled.

"Periods isn't an easy thing, Taehyung Oppa is bearing so much pain right now," I said while he nodded. "But still it is all worth it for chocolates," He said while scrunching his nose, I chuckled again while filling my cart with loads of snacks.

I bought some ice creams too and bought some heating patches and a heating pad, I even thought of buying some snacks, as I crave for food a lot during these days.

After buying all the necessary items we paid for them and then head home. 

~~

We both reached home, I went to the kitchen and filled the heating pad with warm water, and went up to the bedroom.

I opened the door and saw Taehyung Oppa curled up on the bed trying to bear that pain, poor baby, I went near him, he was going to get up but I stopped him and made him lay straight on the bed and kept the heating pad on his stomach.

He just was seeing me, "Is this helping you?" I asked he slowly nodded, enjoying the heat produced by it which gave him relief, "Wanna eat something sweet?" I asked as he nodded.

I went down and brought the chocolate and gave him, he took it and started eating.

I just sat near him, trying to keep up with his mood by doing whatever he asked me to do. "Y/n take this" Taehyung Oppa said giving me the chocolate wrapper, I smiled "Thank you, but this chocolate is for you," I said, "I ate it, I'm just giving you the wrapper so you could throw it away," he said while giving me a look called 'down to earth, I still don't like you to give you my chocolate', my smile dropped away.

"O-oh, okay I'll throw it," I said while taking the wrapper  "Sleep well," I said and went out turning off the lights.

Why tf did I even think that he will give me his chocolate, stupid me.

After a few hours

I went to the bedroom to see Taehyung Oppa already woke up, he saw me and kept his blank face while I just passed on a smile to him. Just then Namjoon Oppa came to the room "Taehyung get ready, we all are going to the company today for your dance practice" he said and turned towards me "You too Y/n" he said and left, I nodded and saw Taehyung Oppa already seeing me.

"Umm well let me dress you up," I said as I closed the door and went to him making him wear the blindfold, I dressed him up and kept a heating patch, so he could feel better while practicing. I removed the blindfold.

~~~

We both went down all ready for practice, Jin Oppa took the car keys and started driving it.

"Well, Y/n-ah today will be the first time you will be seeing the company, so excited?" Namjoon Oppa asked, I nodded my head, of course, I was excited, is this even a question to ask lol.

I'll be seeing my dream Company, YAY!!

-

-

-

To Be Continued