Chapter-8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

My plan was pretty simple; we had to go to India asap. I had called my dad and told him everything on the phone about our arrival in India and the selection of his daughter Y/n, who is Taehyung. I was sure that this plan is gonna succeed. We all packed our things quickly and thought of going to India today itself. Thank goodness they have a PRIVATE JET.

OMG, it will be my first time going on a private jet. Never in my life had I gone on a commercial plane, and today I'm going in a private jet. I was so happy. I wanted to bring Taehyung back to Korea asap, so at least I could bathe; I did not even bathe from the morning.

Time skip - In the Airplane (Airplane pt.2 :P)

I entered the plane, and I don't know why, but my heartbeat was increasing. Jungkook Oppa helped me. I did not change my clothes too, just put a black jacket on top of my pajamas. The plane was so cool. I just stared at it with my mouth wide open like a kid. It was my first time seeing a plane, on top of that, a private plane. They all chuckled at me.

During our journey, they asked about me.

"Noona, so what's your age?" Jungkook asked me. I smiled.

"Don't call me Noona; I should call you Oppa. I'm just 16," I said, as everyone widened their eyes.

"ONLY 16!" everyone said together. "Umm, yeah, I'm 16," they looked at each other. "It means you are way younger than all of us," Namjoon said.

"Umm yeah, I felt weird when Jungkook called me Hyung," I said. They all laughed.

Time skip - 16 hours later

Y/n's POV

We reached India. Well, after spending 16 hours on the flight, I wanted to rest, but I can't because I had to take Taehyung asap. I guided BTS to my home. Well, as I said, I'm a broke Army, so my house was way smaller than theirs. I did not want to take them to my home, but then I thought of letting them go because now I can't stop them. As it was India, BTS was not known among middle-aged people. Thank goodness there weren't many young adults because I'm sure there are many Army's.

We reached my house and rang the bell, and a middle-aged, I mean, my mom, opened the door.

"Who are you all?" my mom asked, seeing the 7 of us. I was so happy to meet my mom. "MOM," I exclaimed. She furrowed her eyebrows while looking at me.

"I- I mean Mam," I said. "Umm yeah? What do you need?" she asked. "Who are they?" my dad came behind my mom and asked her.

"Da- I mean sir, we are BTS," I said. "Oh, BTS, we were waiting for you only, come in," my dad said while smiling and moving aside so we could enter.

"So that stupid program came here to destroy my daughter finally," my mom mumbled in Hindi as I looked away.

"So what do you need?" my mom asked me, as I looked at my dad; he nodded and called Taehyung as he came out.

"Do you remember she has auditioned for different companies, so although she was not selected in those companies, we selected her when we saw her auditions. I already said all of this in yesterday's phone call," I said as I looked at Dad as he nodded. Well, I can easily lie.

A/n - Shameless

Y/n - Every Army is shameless

A/n - Fine sigh

"So Sir, Mam, as I said yesterday, today we'll be taking your daughter to Korea with us," I said. "Don't you think it's rushing a bit?" My dad asked. "Well sir, I know we are rushing, but actually, we personally came here because we loved her vocals. She has good vocals, so the more early she trains, the more good it is," I said. "And plus, getting selected in auditions is a very great thing, and we have to handle other trainees as well, so it's better to make it fast," I added as he nodded.

"What about her education? I don't want her training to be a barrier between her education," my father asked. "Sir, we ensure that every K-POP trainee is educated, and we never let them be uneducated, so don't worry about her education. Her fees will be covered by the company itself," I said as he nodded while still thinking carefully.

"So sir, what do you think?" I asked again, hoping he would say yes. "Please sir send him, I mean, her with us. We will take good care of her; she will stay with the girls in the dorm," I said.

My father thought for a while; he looked at Taehyung. Taehyung's eyes were telling YES; my father understood it and said.....

"YES, I'm okay with it."

"What?" my mom provoked, "NO, we can't send her," my mom said to my dad in Hindi.

OH NO - I thought

"Please, mam," I pleaded with her, but my mom was also stubborn like me. "Sir, at least you understand, your daughter will be happy with this decision," I said, looking at my father. He sighed and took a long breath.

"I'm ready to send my daughter with you all; it was her dream, after all; I can't say No. I hope you all will take good care of her," my dad said and caressed Taehyung. I looked at my mom; she was death glaring at me; she stomped towards the bedroom.

"Y/n pack your things," my father said to Taehyung. Wait- didn't they pack before? I already informed them before. "I'm sorry; my wife wouldn't pack for her, and Y/n also didn't pack. I don't know, but she's been acting weird for a few days," my father said as I nodded.

I know why Taehyung couldn't pack; he probably doesn't want to see a girl's wardrobe.

"No worries dad, I already packed her stuff," my sister said as she handed the suitcase to Taehyung.

I said as he nodded. I took Taehyung's hands and looked at my father for the last time; he nodded. I noticed he had tears in his eyes; well, as a father, his daughter going to another country for a long time is painful for everyone. I understood it; I shook hands with my father and said.

"Thank you, sir, this is the company card if you need to talk to her; you can call this number," I said, giving the company card.

"Just take good care of my daughter," he said, and I could hear my mom sobbing in the bedroom; tears were threatening to fall, but I held it