Chapter-42

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

I hugged the floor, after 3 hours of heavy and continuous training, "Breaky please," I said while panting hardly, they chuckled at my state.

"Okay, let's take a 15 minutes break," he said, as I hugged the floor. Soon the door opened and Taehyung Oppa opened the door, "Taehyung-ah what are you doing here? shouldn't you be in training now?" Namjoon Oppa asked him.

"Hyung I'm selected in a debut group," he said, as we all gasped, the lazy me also got up.

"What? Really?" Namjoon Oppa asked as he nodded his head vigorously. 

I was happy very happy, actually super happy, "But.." he stopped as we signaled him to continue, "I have to stay in the company dorms," he said, and that's when my Happiness vanished away.

I mean if he stays in the dorm, then we both will live separately, we both bathe each other up, but because of it, it will become hard for us to bathe each other up, and during Period days it will become hard for him, as I never really taught him 'how to put on a pad' cuz I did it for him.

Gawd Favour me at least once.

"And, I have to shift my things in the company dorm, they have given us 4 days time," Taehyung Oppa said as everyone went into deep thoughts like me.

"Umm, but how can he stay alone in the dorms, he doesn't even know to take care of himself as a girl," I said, as everyone nodded.

"Well, they gave us 4 days, let's think about it later, I'm hungry now," I said trying to distract everyone, but I was tensed up as well. I breathed out heavily before heading out of the practice room as the other members followed me, we went to the company's cafeteria to eat there.

The Next Day

Taehyung Pov

I went to school usually, I hoped that Aera and her gang would not bully me again, I went inside the class and saw Hyeon Jun waving at me excitedly, I ignored him and went to my seat which was next to him.

I sat there and opened a random book, cuz I know that this boy is gonna talk to me again, and I'm not ready to listen to his nonsense right now.

As expected he started talking, so I pretended that I'm busy reading, he talked more and then finally "Well I can't believe that Aera was kicked out of school," He said as I turned to him furrowing my eyebrows.

"Aera What?" I asked, "She was kicked out of school, she was reported of bullying students, so she was kicked out," he said, as I gasped "Really?" I asked as he nodded.

"Well, who reported her?" I asked as he shrugged his shoulders "I don't know," he said, as I turned to face my book again.

Good Thing that Aera bitch was kicked out of school

"What about her friends? are they kicked out as well?" I asked, "Well no, as this all was Aera's doing, she was kicked out, her friends are only suspended for a week, and her friends will be strictly watched by the teachers, about how they are behaving and are they still continuing this bullying, if they are caught they will be kicked out too," He said, as I smiled at him.

"Wow, I'm seeing you genuinely smile, it happens rarely cuz you mostly never smile in front of me, well you look beautiful when you smile," He said, as I smiled back and turned to face my book. 

Just one thought appeared in my mind about who that person was who reported Aera, cuz everyone knows that Aera belongs to a rich family, and no one dares to report against her, cuz everyone believes that Aera's family must be cruel too. I never personally met them, but even I think the same.

But I really wanted to know who that person was who reported her, I wanna thank him/her, I shrugged my thoughts as the classes started.

After School

Y/n Pov

Classes completed, Taehyung Oppa must be reaching home anytime, I sighed remembering the day when he screamed at me, it was not new to me tho, but when he burst out on me yesterday, I felt so sad, angry, all at once.

Couldn't he appreciate my help for once?

I sighed again and went down, various thoughts flooding my mind

How will Taehyung Oppa stay alone

What should I do now?

Should I teach him now how to take care of himself? and also teach him some girly things? No, No way, it will be so awkward for me

~~~

Y/n Pov

Training started, but today I did not have that same enthusiasm, I was already flooded by those thoughts that I did not even notice that Namjoon Oppa was calling me.

"Y/N!" He shouted as I flinched, "Hmm yeah Oppa," I said coming out of my thoughts, "Are you okay?" he asked as I nodded my head, "Come let's eat our dinner and then head home," He said, as I nodded my head and followed him.

The thoughts weren't leaving my mind, I had only one question in my mind right now 'WHAT TO DO?' and I probably had no answer for it, now only God can save me.

~~~

We all went to the house and soon Taehyung Oppa also reached home, I went towards the couch and plopped myself on it.

Only God Can Help Me In This Situation NOW.

-

-

To Be Continued

I seriously don't know what shit I wrote today if you feel I'm rushing things and not explaining the storyline in detail then I'm very sorry, even I'm running out of ideas, Gawd HELP ME.

I Hope y'all will vote for this Chapter and take a new interesting Chapter which I'm gonna post soon *smirk* I'm sure y'all will like the next Chapter or I guess.

Do read my other book too which is 'Pure Love' if you like cute, fluffy High School romance types.

And yeah Smile always cuz ur so fucking beautiful when you smile.

Bye Bye<3