Chapter-82

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jihyun Pov

"Sis, what you're doing isn't right," I said to her who was cooly drinking her wine, doesn't she feel guilty?? Oh, wait- why will she? she has already murdered many people, my own friend Daehyun too.

"Oh come on Jihyun, you too love Y/n right," She said, "Not like you, I'm not an obsessed bitch," I spat back, "If you weren't then you wouldn't have agreed to my plan," She said as I looked down in guilt, why did I let my greed take over me.

"I don't love Y/n the way you do, I love her as a fan," I said as she scoffed, "Just a fan?? Jihyun you're obsessed with her too, just admit it," She said as I rolled my eyes.

"Why did you even kidnap her? weren't you obsessed with Taehyung??" I asked her as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I was obsessed with him, I was possessive too, I initially thought that one day I'll kidnap Y/n so I could torture her for loving my Tae, but when I actually got to know how she looks, I fell for her then and there, I can't hurt her, I'm just too obsessed with her now, I LOVE HER, more than anything, yeah I'm a lesbian," She said as I looked away.

"But you can't just keep her with you forever, she has her life," I said as she chuckled, "From now on, this is her life, what else she wants? I can give her anything, money, pleasure everything which she'll ask for, I'll treat her like my Queen, what else will she need, she'll eventually fall for me too," She said.

She definitely needs the help of a psychiatrist.

"I can't live with this guilt anymore, I'll confess to the police everything," I said as she shot a glare at me, "If you confess to them everything, don't think they'll leave you, you'll rot in the prison with me, because you equally were in this plan," She said, "I don't care," I said and was about to go, "Remember Jihyun, your Y/n may then get sexually harassed by me, if you want it, then okay go and confess," She said as I looked at her in disbelief.

She's unbelievable now.

~~~

MinJoon Pov

The sketch was finally ready, as I looked at it and furrowed my eyebrows, that face, I've seen it somewhere, but where?

Wait it is one of the guards of Y/n.

"Is the sketch ready?" Sir asked as I handed him the sketch, "Isn't it him?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yes sir, it's Y/n's guard," I said, "Interesting," He said, "He must be involved in this kidnapping some or the other way," I said as he nodded, "Now what should we do sir? should we arrest him?" I asked as he shook his head.

"No, not now, we need more evidence against him," He said, "Do one thing, go to the airport and check all the cctv's again of that day, let's see if we find any clue about them," He said as I nodded.

"Yes sir," I said and was about to go out of his cabin when someone came into the cabin. 

It was Kim Taehyung, "Did you get any information about Y/n?" He asked as I and sir looked at each other, "It has been 4 days since she's missing, I don't even know whether she is fine or not, please find her soon," He pleaded.

"We are doing our best already, we got some good clues about her, so we need to head there," Sir said, "What clues? Do you know where is Y/n? even I'll come with you," He said.